Golden Triangle Speedway
November 24, 2014, 12:55:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LETS SEE IF EQUAL PUNISHMENT IS IN HAND  (Read 2750 times)
oilhauler

« on: September 06, 2009, 09:33:56 pm »

A MONTH OR SO COREY BABBIT WAS BARRED FOR SEVERAL WEEKS FOR NOT THROWING A PUNCH, SO LETS SEE WHAT THE PUNISHMENT IS FOR THROWING A PUNCH. GENERAL RULES SPELLS IT ALL OUT. ANY DRIVER ,PIT CREW, OR FAN CAUSES A FIGHT, CAR IS BARRED. HuhHuh?

just for fun
dirtbag

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 09:35:57 pm »

Leave it alone and quit starting trouble its none of your business.
gfi17ps

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 09:46:30 pm »

hey dirtbag, is this not a place to post an opinion or comment on a topic? like i told you a while back, if you dont like what people say on here dont read any of it.
dirtbag

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 10:21:41 pm »

Wasn't talking to you. You can mind your business to
dirtbag

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 10:29:27 pm »

Same goes for you just like I told you before.  Why you reading my reply if you don't like it ? It goes both ways
racer25tx

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 10:42:36 pm »

From the general rules on this website regarding fighting:

Fighting will not be tolerated on any of the GTRP premises at any time for any reason, including the pit area, the spectator area or the parking lot. The GTRP security officers are licensed law enforcement officers. They may issue a citation to everyone involved in any form of fighting. The participating individuals will be required to appear before a county judge. The officers have sole discretion in enforcing the laws of the county as well as the state. The Track Manager and/or GTRP officials cannot overturn the enforcement of their lawful duties. GTRP has the right to eject, suspend, and/or ban anyone from complex and/or premises for fighting. The driver will be responsible for the conduct of his mechanics, pit crew, family members, and anyone associated with his particular car or in that particular pit space.

As the driver is designated as the responsible party, the driver will be fined $100.00 by GTRP for fighting. If the fight occurs with UMP crew/driver, the incident will be reported to the sanctioning body.
Scoring officials will only discuss procedures, finishes and points with the competing drivers of a particular race. The officials have the authority to disqualify a car even after the race, if family members, car owner or pit crew causes problems for them. The officials will gladly discuss anything with the DRIVER ONLY!

Says that they have "the right" to suspend someone, not that they will. I guess I don't spell to well becaus I don't see it SPELLED OUT that they will get barred.
haulsas

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 02:07:57 am »

If you ever get tired...sorry,,,, what was I thinking............when you get tired of trying to prove an obvious point,,,that no one can grab,,,and you,,,,(dirtbag)are thirsty from your attempts....I will have you a beer to drink for you goodwill attempts.....I like budlite..always have some,,,,,,but if me and you match on ideas half as much as your post,,,,I'll buy whatever you drink....just let me know....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 02:08:54 pm by haulsas » Logged
Brian88

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 02:11:53 am »

haulas, are you drunk? I didnt understand a word you said. Oilhauler it will be very interesting to see what happens. I wasnt there Friday night dont know what happened, but if what I hear is there was a fight there better be some suspensions to go along with it. I dont care who it was!! but this is NOT my race track so therefore this is just MY opinion!! Dont care if any of you like it or NOT!!
dirtbag

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 03:02:55 am »

I got drunk reading it.  LoL. And I don't even drink
U Suck

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 03:35:45 am »

Damn Brian, you okay? Haven't seen you in a while.
BrownBros#11

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 03:38:47 am »

really oilhauler? do you just like causing arguments? you are ridiculous just let it go already ... what happens is none of your business.. Glen will take care of it if he wants to... he doesnt need idiots like you posting stupid emails that have nothing to do with you
gfi17ps

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 08:23:00 am »

never said anything about not liking what you write dirtbag
haulsas

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 01:46:03 pm »

"Drunk", dont you people know thats bad for you....
Pregnant goat racing

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 01:52:48 pm »

mini buffalo ranch chicken sandwich
racin747

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 02:02:43 am »

yea brian where have you been ur car ok?Huh i know not many umps were there friday for the 1000 to win where is everyone???
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: