Golden Triangle Speedway
October 25, 2014, 02:44:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RWYW Raceway  (Read 4013 times)
Uwonton
« on: September 19, 2009, 08:09:45 pm »

Run What You Want Raceway.......thats's what GTRP needs to be called after this season's over with.

After the Pure Stock race last night 3 went to the tech barn & all 3 came out winners Huh?? How?Huh
I know for a fact that the 2nd & 3rd place cars weren't legal. by a long shot. Don't know the 88 car.

The 5 car has a camaro frame & a gutted transmission (only has 1st gear & reverse).

The 357 car has a severely altered body, the engines set back & his transmissions been gutted to have only 1st gear & reverse, also.

These are all visible to the naked eye. Why can't the technicians see that??? Are they blind, just don't know or don't care Huh

Seems like we need to dozer the tech barn & replace with a picnic area.

If those cars are legal. Maybe I'll take my body off & put it on a sprint car chassis and use the rule book for a note pad !!!
redroosterracing

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 08:13:43 pm »

IF YOU CANT BEAT'EM ,     JOIN'EM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
racer25tx

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 10:01:36 pm »

You know for a FACT that the 5 car has a camaro frame???

Buddy, I don't know who you are, and you probably don't have the balls to reveal yourself, but before you go starting $h!t, you better get your facts straight! I do know for a fact that the 5 car has a NOVA frame from front to back! The 5 car was my old car that sat in the weeds behind my house for several years and I helped Eddie get it ready to race when they outlawed the Camaros. So, if you got the balls to come look at it, come on by. But you probably just like to hide behind a computer screen name and talk crap, of which you have no idea about. Look real hard at a camaro frame, and then come look at the Nova frame on Eddie's car. 
Uwonton
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 10:29:06 pm »

3 sets of eyes don't lie !!!!
racer25tx

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 10:42:05 pm »

Then y'all better go to the eye doctor and get ya some glasses for those lying eyes!

Like I said, come by and look at it after looking at a Camaro frame!
Hell, wait until street stocks are there and then you can compare them. But make sure you got your glasses on, so your eyes don't lie to you again!
mlp911

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 10:42:44 pm »

slap your $100 down if your so certain. im sure eddie could use the extra money Grin
maddog

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 11:06:28 pm »

Angry >:  Angry its run what you brung, no whinning Shocked Shocked Shocked

Madison racing#3
Uwonton
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 11:36:00 pm »

Several months ago when I was at a salvage yard south of town, I got a good look at it.
Uwonton
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 01:14:00 am »

I thought you had to have a car & be a driver in order to protest another car Huh   Mr. Haulsas I might just take your advice...just so I can lay my 100.00 down. I know how brothers stick togather & stand up for each other.
racer25tx

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 03:10:41 am »

Yep, lay your money down! I know Eddie would love to have an extra $100.00
cindyfose1948

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 04:18:40 am »

Know that racer25tx, Eddie could use the money, as for 357 he has won one feature race in 4 years and that was because the car in front of him blew up. Congrats to Jay Butts for the win. And I see uwonton just became a member of the forum today, so where have you been to not be a part of this forum.  "Big'Un's" Mom and proud of it.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 05:26:57 am by cindyfose1948 » Logged
Uwonton
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 02:50:28 pm »

I been in the stands & around town for awhile. I don't have anything against your son, mam. I think if he were mine, I'd worry if his car is safe enough to withstand a rollover !!! With the crossmember cut out like it is, I would wonder.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 02:52:18 pm by Uwonton » Logged
dirtbag

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 03:48:05 pm »

if gtrp shut down and you had to pull to houston or 105 to race would that make you happy HuhHuh if you think or you are sure that someone is cheating put up your $$$$$$$$$$ .if your so sure then what do you have to lose?
racer25tx

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 06:57:12 pm »

Nope, haulsas, you are correct! They said all winter that we had to have them, and that they were going to use them, but they haven't yet.
cindyfose1948

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 09:33:22 pm »

uwonton I have also be around here for longer than awhile. My late husband raced and I also drove a couple powder puffs, dating back about 28 years. I also know my son is safe even though he has been knocked around a few times by others, he has also been run into the wall and through the fence on the pit side. I trust the people that help him and if you ask around he is one of the first help some one in need. So please don't point out a couple cars because there are many. I could see if he won all the time, but if you would like to look back over the last four years, he's only done good in the points because of consistancy, he never wins just gives it all he can. We can all sit and watch and criticize, but its a different story when you are out there driving, so where's your car and experience sir? My son has been in a demolition car or race car since he was 14 so I have alot of confidence in his experience even if he can't hear as well as everybody else he does have a little bit of experience and a whole lot of "Heart". nuff said.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: