Golden Triangle Speedway
October 25, 2014, 11:23:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gary Watson incident  (Read 3207 times)
j-dub

« on: September 22, 2009, 09:07:15 pm »

I just want to let everyone know that first off My Father Gary Watson is ok from his horrendous crash on Saturday night @ HRP....Second off i would like to clear the air yes we were all upset about the incident b/c of the lack of experience the kid has in a sprint car and the fact that we now have to trash our race car b/c of this. Dad and I both went to his pit in hopes to figure out why he did what he did on the track and was then told by him that my Dad ran over him which was not at all true. Those of you who know my Dad really well know that he is the cleanest driver around and will in no way put anyone in harms way. There were no punches thrown by anyone towards us or Logan Blesoe. There were a couple of screaming matches going on but hey everyone is entitled to be upset espeacially when your car is totally destroyed. So I would like to apologize to anyone that thought my Dad or I punched this kid but it never happened the Sheriffs were doing there job and bringing us back to our trailor so nothing would happen b/c of the heated conversations that were going on.

Thank You,
Jeremy Watson

go hard, do work
strocker ace

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 09:16:25 pm »

well put little guy
bud11

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 09:41:17 pm »

ASCS Rules 2009
National Tour Races & Regional Races

SPORTSMANSHIP – Sprint car racing is a very emotional sport. As such, good sportsmanship is the key element of any competitive racing program. This must include respect for all participants – drivers, owners, pit crews, and officials. For our part we will make every effort to be consistent with our rules regardless of whom or what is involved. We will treat all participants with respect and expect similar treatment in return. A racer’s pit area is his castle – therefore please stay out of other racer’s pit areas, especially after an incident where you have been involved with that racer. Drivers – remember that you are responsible for the actions of your crews. Any offending parties will be fined appropriately and disciplinary actions will be initiated as deemed necessary.
dirtbag

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 10:01:10 pm »

shut up bud 11 and quit starting sh!t
bud11

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 10:02:02 pm »

Who's starting shit? Can no one post the rules?
st.stock38

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 10:11:57 pm »

some people just can't read them!
dirtbag

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 10:12:10 pm »

you were the 1 that ask the question   ................     what do you think of gary watson now...........some how it was deleted now your back again on another gary watson post .he must kick your azzzz on a regular basis on the track   Grin Grin Grin
dirtbag

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 10:12:48 pm »

you to st stock 38 you never have anything good to say either
st.stock38

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 10:15:07 pm »

didn't say anything negative that i noticed? just said some people don't read the rules! thought it was well known that your not supposed to go in someone else pits especially after a crash and your mad!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 10:17:16 pm by st.stock38 » Logged
bud11

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 10:17:46 pm »

I have seen any negative talk yet in any post about Watson yet.
st.stock38

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 10:18:55 pm »

if you want to see negative go to hrp sight and you will see negative!
dirtbag

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 10:55:00 pm »

St stock 38. Why don't you leave your name ? 
st.stock38

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 11:22:06 pm »

what difference does my name have to do with it! been racing the same number for 10 years. anybody thats been around knows that!  think that it's gonna change the facts or something? as long as some people have been racing they should know you don't go in someone else's pit when your mad. jmo
haulsas

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 11:49:18 pm »

You may have something about the not going to someones area after an incident. I would bet anything Gary just went over there to talk to him,,not yell, start shit or anything just talk. But, regaurdless, you dont get on here and monday morning quarterback someone for what happened and it didnt involve you. I got an idea, if either one of you have about 30,000 bucks to pile up, maybe you can do that and then let Gary shred it. Then tell you basically "tuff shit"...Bet that would go over real well no matter who's pit area your in.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:56:23 pm by haulsas » Logged
EXPRESSCAR9

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 12:08:00 am »

EVERYBODY HAS TO START RACING SOME TIME IN THERE LIVE.   HE IS YOUNG AND HE WILL MAKE MISTAKES
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: