Golden Triangle Speedway
April 19, 2014, 05:02:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quick question about Protesting  (Read 2500 times)
Pregnant goat racing

« on: September 23, 2009, 03:26:56 am »

Can you protest the entire field of cars, and if so, do they all have to be for the same reason. Or, can you itemize for each individual dumbass that needs to be checkmated. We accidentally received an extra child support check this month and we would like to invest it in a manner for the greater good of mankind. We are open to ideas and concepts that can be expressed in sentences longer than 3 words, and words using more that 2 syllables.
maddog

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 03:31:23 am »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes you know the rules, then you know the process Shocked Shocked Shocked

Madison racing#3
racin747

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 03:37:23 am »

ya i just called glen he said YOU can protest the entire field just 500 dollars a car hope you make it drivers fund little short this year. lol
st.stock38

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 02:26:32 pm »

hey goat you want to invest in a st.stock it would be for the better of this man lol!
GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 04:13:52 pm »

You can find a protest form to download under the "forms" page on the web.
Happy downloading....
Donna
redroosterracing

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 10:09:05 pm »

another one for the TRASH CAN

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
double bb

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 03:52:53 am »

FIRST THINGS FIRST ,IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY AND WANT TO PROTEST. WHO ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE THE MONEY TO?  NEXT WHO IS GOING TO DO THE INSPECTIONS ? NOW BY WHAT STANDARD OF THE WORD TECH ARE WE GOING TO USE? SOME ONE WHO IS WILLING TO STAY LATE ,AND LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE PROTESTING ARE DO WANT A COMPATENT PERSON TO STAY LATE ,ARE DO YOU WANT SOME ONE THAT IS WILLING TO STAY LATE  AND INFORCE THE RULES, AND BE WILLING TO BAR A DRIVER FOR THE INFRACTION AND TAKE POINTS AWAY, AND BE WILLING TO STAND BE HIND HIS OR HER WORD WHEN THE RULES ARE INFORCED.
cindyfose1948

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 04:18:53 am »

I thought child support was for the child. Food, clothing, shelter. I don't think a child can live in a race car and I know concession food doesn't contain all of the basic food groups, unless they start serving milk. Like Donna said have fun downloading the forms. Isn't the check for the greater good of the child? Roll Eyes
U Suck

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 01:28:58 pm »

Cindy,

I'm with you here. What does that say for a person that is spending child support on something that has no benefit to the child! You better hope the ex or the child does not read thiis! You are a disgrace to mankind. 
cardon831

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 02:58:29 pm »

double dd
HAVE YOU READ THE RULES?Huh
Check them out about protesting.  If you still have questions please call
Glen at (409) 781-2801
And by the way, bring ME (Donna Bihm) the money in the pit office, will be glad to add
it to the drivers fund.

Everything cannot be perfect every week, but by jove we put in numerous
hours trying to get things that way.  SO SORRY that our tech guy has had
surgery once and now will have it again.  Tell me has ANYONE ASKED if
there was something they could do to help the situation?Huh  No, I don't
think so, everyone just complains about it. To read some of these posts you
would think that we had a conspiracy going just to get everyone. Silly me just
thought it was about having a nice racetrack to come to and race a car.  Guess
I'll bring out my black clothes from now on so I can sneak around and cause havoc,
oh yea, I forgot, I'm locked in the pit office, oh well...

Anyone that has been around me for any length of time knows that I play by the rules and try
my best to get everyone around me to do the same. One thing I did not count on is having
people doing EVERYTHING they can to get around the rules. Rest assured, grey areas were
taken out of the rules last year, and the ones that were found this year will be taken out as well. 

To end on a somewhat positive note, thank you for the suggestions that we get, as
many of you know we do what we can ASAP and then get to the others when time
permits.  We try to respond to the suggestions/comments you make and have made some good changes
this year because of the concerns some of you have written. 

Don't know about you, but I am looking forward to another night of racing this
Friday night.  All I can say is be ready for tech.......

PS: I am expressing my opinion here, no need to bash Glen for my rantings. 
Donna Bihm
Pregnant goat racing

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 03:15:56 pm »

Try to follow this, I know it will be hard, but give it a shot anyway.
     If your big enough of a degenerate(if you dont know what it means then google it) to think the child support thing was anything other than a joke you should be in a labratory running on a wheel while being injected with drugs to test your behaviorial limits. As far as the 4 baisic food groups go, this should open new avenues for you in the selection of nutritious meals for your offspring/chlidren
(1) "The Meat Group" – meats, poultry, fish, dry beans and peas, eggs, and nuts;
(2) "The Dairy Group" - milk, cheese, and yogurt;
(3) "The Grain Group" - bread, pasta, cereal,
(4) "Fruits and Vegetables"
    If you pay close attention and possibly look at a picture of one, you should be able to recognize some of the items listed above. By doing this accurately(meaning without fault) you will be able to arrive at the conclusion a Cheesburger is acceptable in representation of ALL 4 FOOD GROUPS.

As far as the correct use of child support, a race car would be a quantum leap of improvement from some of the purchases I have seen it used for i.e. beer, tattoos, and breast augmentations. However, the breast augmentation is generally saved for the income tax return. This primarily being due to the lack of support from one our more of the fathers of Joe,Jerry,Johnathon and Jamal.(fictitious names)
   A famous quote from a man who was said to be The Greastest Showman on Earth!!
                                                                   "Theres a Sucker Born Every Minute"
                                                                            Pheneous Taylor Barnum
                                                                              aka P.T. Barnum

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 03:44:09 pm by Pregnant goat racing » Logged
double bb

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 03:20:06 pm »

THANKS FOR YOR REPLY BUT ACTION STILL SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORD . mOST OF THE DRIVERS DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO GO OUT AND RUN WITH TOP FIVE DRIVERS IN EACH CLASS, BUT ASLONG AS THE RULES ARE ENFORCED THEY HAVE A CHANCE AND THATS ALL ANY ONE CAN ASK FOR . AS FAR AS YOUR DEVOTION TO THE TRACK WE DO GIVE YOU ALL THE CUTOOS FOR DOING THE JOB THAT YOU DO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND WE WILL HAVE A GREAT TRACK TO COME TO ON FRIDAY NIGHTS , YOU DONT WANT A BAD REPUTATION AT THIS TRACK THERE ARE PLENTY OF THOSE ALREADY.THANKS FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO AGAIN.
Pregnant goat racing

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 03:21:43 pm »

Donna, you have a nice smile and a sweet dispositon, please dont let these things on here get to you. In all honestly, I would like to see some things change, and they are changing. Its obvious, with the dq's we have seen. One day it will be consistantly that way and all the complaints will be, wish it was like it used to be. Thanks for all you hard work, and believe it or not all of you at the track are appreciated. Some of us (meaning myself) like to make jokes and say silly things. Please dont take them to heart, just laugh...Ok.
cindyfose1948

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 04:11:17 pm »

Donna , you can't let what said on here get to you.  People talk alot a BS and I know pg goat was talking it about child support. As to pg goat, if you'll read what I said the concession stand needs milk to have all of the food groups, but oh well, I guess you can count cheese. I don't have to look up big words as I have used a few myself, but I don't have a thing to prove. I just know that GTRP is a great place to bring a family and has been for several years. The improvements done have really helped make GTRP a better place. Thanks Glen for a good job and all who assist you. Great work Donna.
Colie

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 04:19:47 pm »

Anyone who took what pregnant goat racing said about using child support to protest is obviously mentally only a step above the amoebas on fungus on pond scum. It was obviously a joke. Y'all need to get a sense of humor.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: