Golden Triangle Speedway
October 02, 2014, 06:18:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hat's Off To Keith Wuenschle & Johnny Brown  (Read 2744 times)
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 03:14:35 pm »

congrats to both of yall it has been a blast watching you guys this year.One thing about BrownBrothersRacing is they beat the best in the bussiness KW. Good job Johnny yall have a ton of talent Grin FOR ALL YOU BIG DOG HATERS I WOULD PUT HIM IN MY RACE CAR ANY DAY Grin The guy has a lot of class yall just dont have a clue.
haulsas

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 03:17:26 pm »

good post cage rattler,,,,,
gfi17ps

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 10:54:36 pm »

Seems like evryone wants to hate on whoever is on top. I didnt get to race much this season due to a accident and I hope to be back for next year, but I would almost hate to run up front all year due to the MANY haters there are at GTRP. I have never seen or heard about so many people who just sit around and have nothing better to do than try and bring down someone just because they run up front all the time. I dont understand why so man people have singled out KW. Tired of seeing him up front? Get a car and do something about it, otherwise shut up and watch. Keith is a class act and has been nothing but nice to me and had no problem sharing info and helping me out for the short time i was able to run this year. Good season Keith, I know you wanted to championship and i'm sure you'll get another before long.
31 RACER

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 11:58:18 pm »

I hope we are the ones everybody is HAITIN on year.
If you hate them that means you are chasin them HAAAAA
We may to be bet out by the ACE because he will be up there in the limiteds oh wait a minute were friends sooo I guess we can be hated on together, Come on Donny you and Tyler can be the HATED
Ace

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009, 12:21:02 am »

HAaaaa lol that sounds good to me. I wouldn't mind being the hated if its bc i am running up front. I could live with that any day.
31 RACER

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009, 12:23:21 am »

NO DOUBT
For some reason people just dont like winners
Some people love a winner and alot of people love to hate them.
HAR_RJ
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 04:38:53 am »

Well, I can say this I don't like to see any racers fight at this level when it really is just a hobby, but come on, that's what brought NASCAR into the modern age, was the 1979 Daytona! Granted this is dirt but come on, let them race and if someone tries to take someone out, they gotta watch their back! IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!!! Grin Everyone talks about playing fair and all that, that's what is bringing NASCAR down right now. The cars ain't cars anymore! The drivers ain't really that good like they where back in the 70's. They are wimps. I say to ALL the drivers, GIVE IT YOUR ALL IN ANYWAY YOU THINK IS RIGHT, AND LET THE CARDS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!!!! Then maybe we can have REAL RACING once again!!!!

BTW, KW and BBR, great job this season and hope ya'll bring it back again next season. Beers all around from here in Rosenberg!!!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 04:40:53 am by HAR_RJ » Logged
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 10:48:22 pm »

the only wimp i see in nascar is sniffle biffle car #16!  :'( :'( :'( HUH GFI17?
double bb

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 01:15:04 am »

now rattler there a few things in life that a man getts to hold on to and thats his dreams, one of my dreams is to see the 16 car win a championship and be in Ford. That would truly make my day . so give us dreamers alittle break. Now you havent heard me running down the nascar drivers yet, and trust me i remember when the 500 was in the sand at the beach in daytona.
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 02:29:58 am »

you might not be dreaming next season i think petty enterprises going to ford next season will bring more resources to ford and jack roush i still think greg biffle is one of the best drivers just getting chocked down at roush right now , and i also think david ragan is a wasted shoe in a racecar. jmo i love talking nascar Grin
maddog

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 02:53:57 am »

Huh Huh Huh Huh  too many teams, and biffle is one of them, ask mark martin..............

Madison racing#3
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 03:12:49 am »

thats  true but they are going to 4 teams next season and its crazy that they are keeping david ragan  Huh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: