Golden Triangle Speedway
August 31, 2014, 10:11:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Race Shop Opening  (Read 1210 times)
tleblanc411

« on: September 27, 2009, 04:30:42 pm »

Racin Fabrication and Engine Works will be opening the first of November. It will be located in Buna, Texas.

We will be offering all types of fabrication and welding on oval dirt cars and drag racing cars. We will offer all types of engine builds to our or your specifications.

We will offer 20 years of dirt track experience and 25 years of drag race experience. All welders are certified in stick, mig and tig.

We will also be offering our first race chassis. Racin Chassis will be offered for pure stock, hobby stock and street stock. Limited modified will be offered at a later date. All our Racin Chassis will be engineered with safety in mind.

Address and phone numbers will be listed later. If you are interested in work to be performed or one of our designed chassis, please e-mail me at troy@leblanc4.com or call me at 409-289-2713. If no answer leave message. I will return your call.

Thanks,
Troy LeBlanc
tleblanc411

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 03:58:12 am »

Sorry for the delay everyone. We have had some unexpected events slow us down on the opening. We are sill not 100%, but will start fabrication and engine builds or rebuilds starting Saturday 11/21/2009. We will be working a limited schedule at this time. Afternoons we will be around the shop from 6pm to 8pm and Saturday will be 9am - 4pm. Hopefully we should be 100% the first week in December. I can be reached at the number below if you have any questions.

Racin Fabrication and Engine Works
582 Hwy 62
Buna, Texas 77612
409 289 2713

This will be at my residence. Shop is in the back.

Thanks everyone.
tleblanc411

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 07:03:34 pm »

Racin Fabrication and Engine Works is 100% in operation as of December 1, 2009. Hours of operation are 9:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday and 9:00 - 3:00 Saturday. Appointments can be made outside of business hours. Just give me a call.
Now is the time to get your car in shape for next season. Engine builds or rebuilds, re-skin (new body), minor or major repairs or complete builds or rebuilds, we do it all. I am starting to develop a backlog, so call soon.

Troy LeBlanc
(409) 289-2713

We are located at
582 Hwy 62
Buna, Texas 77612

Located in the middle of Buna right across from the Family Dollar Store. You will see a brick home and my shop is located right behind it. Gates to the right and left of the house will be open during business hours. If you need direction just give me a call.

Thanks,
Troy LeBlanc
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: