Golden Triangle Speedway
October 21, 2014, 02:03:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WINNERS  (Read 812 times)
kena

« on: September 28, 2009, 12:20:52 pm »

CONGRATS TO COREY NEIL (MODS) AND JOHNNY BROWN (LIMITEDS) FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!!! WAY TO GO GUYS.   YOU KNOW I WOULDN'T FORGET ABOUT YALL!!!!!  AND TO NOLA AND HENRY == YALL ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!

KENA
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 02:24:44 pm »

congrats to smilin ernest haynes and stuart sandoz for there great season Grin see everyone next season!
B52 crew

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 03:43:35 pm »

Thanks Kena!! Your family are great fans not only to us but to everyone.  See ya'll in at the races!!!
Ace

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 01:25:27 am »

Yes congrats to johnny and corey. I raced along side these guys all year and learned a ton. Consider both of you too my team mates. They helped every chance they could and Coached me all year on driving. Heck without johnny's hour long drives at the spur of the moment for tranny builds and rearend help we would not have made all the races. Appreciate all you two do. Henry and Nola have also been awesome people to us. They help with anything they could and always rooted for us. Not to mention they let me take their mod's out for a spin.  Grin Grin Hats off to you guys for the excellent racing all year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: