Golden Triangle Speedway
September 02, 2014, 11:44:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hrp baytown  (Read 1570 times)
randy seals

« on: October 19, 2009, 09:24:58 am »

rumors are rumors so hear ya go.

they are allegedly going to run only special events, big shows next year. They had a pretty rough night saturday from what everybody was saying. Rollo said they had the driver's banquet at the drivers meeting, hell of a way to say thanks. they also cut their purse the last two weeks. winner got paid 100$. they dqed the point champion jimmy asher for driveshaft being to short Huh, never heard that one before but oh well. he lost the points championship. they let most of their employees go. they eliminated the dirt racing portion of the message board (fact) check for yourself.

above statement is just a "rumor" and has not been verified by anyone at hrp. visit here for more info. www.houstondirt.proboards.com

B52 crew

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 07:07:23 pm »

Well it is not a rumor I called HRP office myself and was told that next year the dirt track was only going to run special events, it would not be running every week.  As far as the banquet no there will not be one, really sad for the ones that did good, they are mailing the plaques out to everyone.
jhhuff2003
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009, 10:35:31 pm »

Karma is a..........well you get the picture. Wink
jb18

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 04:14:17 am »

Hey Johnny, I had a good time racing with u last weekend. I meant to come by and visit afterwards and i didnt get the chance. you were working that low line pretty good. i went down there and tried it and i couldnt get anything there. I am hoping to get my ride ready for the end of the month. I am going to try to make it around beaumont again, its been several months but were gonna come out and give it a try. Holler if you need something. John Baker 17 mod.
wesley

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 10:23:37 pm »

so what does that mean for BG,he should be able to open back up like he was doing, running sat nights, and not having to compete with GTRP. Right?
dirtbag

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 10:48:53 pm »

THATS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
jhhuff2003
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 10:50:07 pm »

Thats right.BG will be back to Sat. nights next year,bigger and better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: