Golden Triangle Speedway
October 21, 2014, 07:47:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #357  (Read 3718 times)
29Racing

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2009, 06:20:54 pm »

I hope you get well John.  I didn't get to make it to the track last night because of family obligations on Halloween, but I was told it was one ugly wreck.  We at Battleground Speedway want to wish you and your family a speedy and COMPLETE recovery. 

Mike Walling
haulsas

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2009, 06:43:12 pm »

I'm not sure if the Beaumont area has one, I heard there are MRI machines available in Houston that are non-closure type machines. Used for people who arent able to use the normal machines due to clastraphobia and or size. You may ask about that....Hope the healing goes quickly!!!!!!!!!
dirtworks52

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2009, 07:32:41 pm »

yall will be in my thoughts also and wishes on a speedy recovery.
keep us updated

racinjason75
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2009, 08:56:10 pm »

i had a post on here that told of the local mri machine.... that is not enclosed...and the way the local hospital does not  handle its business correctly..

wonder where it went?  did i post or reply with quote incorrectly?

if you need more info on the way the hospital handles these injuries, please email me

racinjasonfoux@yahoo.com 

i have first hand experience on how "waiting" is not the best policy....

get well boutte...

I-1-2

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 03:44:31 pm »

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE BROKEN NECK. HOPE HE HEALS & QUICKLY. ITS A SHAME THE CAR DIDN'T HOLD UP AROUND HIM & KEEP HIM SAFE.
racer25tx

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 03:50:04 pm »

Wrong! Roll cage held up perfectly. His big old melon flopping around though... Main Cage was fine. The parts of the car that were supposed to give, did the job they were supposed to do.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 03:53:46 pm by racer25tx » Logged
GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 05:12:12 pm »

Just wanted to post an update. 

Just went to see John, he was smiling as usual.  He is only in ICU at the moment because they are waiting on a brace, as soon as they get that, (hopefully today) he will be moved into a room. They have been told he will probably be off work for three months, but he will be okay.

Please keep the Boutte's in your prayers for a speedy recovery. 

Several have asked what you can do.  Because this will be a long haul, it would be great if each month several people can pitch in to help with food, bills, etc. I'm sure it would be appreciated.  We have all heard many hands make for light work.  If we all pull together we can help John get through this time only worrying about getting better.  If you would like to help, please email us at gtrp@att.net
racinjason75
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 09:58:01 pm »

yup.. the car did what it was built to do! or this would be much worse! good luck on recovery..<hurry though i need some tires changed out!>

cindyfose1948

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2009, 04:12:56 pm »

Update on John. We are waiting for a custom back and neck brace to completely imobilize his neck. I would like to thank all for your prayers and everybody who has come to the hospital to see him. He is 629 North Neuro. And thanks tx 25 the cage did what it was suppose to. We're not out of the woods yet, he will be in the brace for 12 weeks and its really scary because any wrong movement could be disastrous (sp). Also all of your help is appreciated very, very much. Cindy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: