Golden Triangle Speedway
July 29, 2014, 08:50:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pick your own winner  (Read 2441 times)
djsilsbee

« on: November 02, 2009, 01:25:52 am »

thats the first time ive ever seen 3 winners in one race who thinks they should have lined up for green white checker or what ideas does everyone else have?
racin747

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 02:03:26 am »

hey which race u talkin about im not sure so let me know
djsilsbee

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 02:25:19 am »

street stock last lap leader spins or gets spun out in turn three. first off the third place car took checkered flag then they give the win to the one who spun out then took away from him and give win to the car that was in spin with him that was running second. neither one of the first two involvded in spin even crossed the line to take a checkered flag
dirtbag

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 02:27:22 am »

My idea is this.  If you (track owner)announce that the 91 was the winner then why did you change it ? Then its the 87 then  its the 4 car. Well that's a joke he clearly spin the 91 and he didn't cross the finish line.  The 4 should have been blacked flaged but instead he went home with the 91 cars 1k dollars. 
djsilsbee

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 02:32:29 am »

and dirtbag i do believe the 4 car was black flagged and sent off track.i know he left mad after saying he DID get into the 91 clearly needs to be a look at how that call was made. its amazing that the same trailer that the 4 car comes to the track on also brings the car that the track owner drove a few weeks back. hhmmmmmmmmmmmm
dirtbag

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 02:39:37 am »

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm. I know what your saying. The correct way to handle that would have been put the 4 car to the back and then run a green  white checker. That's not what happened. I guess if your running 2nd just spin the leader and no matter what you'll get the win.
djsilsbee

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 02:42:37 am »

looks like thats what they are saying to me. just wait till the last lap help the leader spin out sit beside him and take home his money. whatever happen to the first one to the checkered flag WINS the race
redroosterracing

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 03:03:45 am »

MY TWO CENTS!   I THINK ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT MR. HAYNES SPUN OR GOT SPUN     BUT  THE FACT IS THE 87 CROSSED THE FINISHED LINE FIRST( AND IM NOT BIAS TOWARDS HIM, CAUSE HE RAN ACROSS THE FRONT OF MY BROTHERS CAR DOWN THE STRAIGHTWAY) BUT HE CROSSED THE CHECKERED FLAG FIRST   YES I THINK MR. HAYNES HAD THE WIN AND RACING IS RACING   BUT WHATEVER IDIOT MADE THAT CALL TO GIVE THE #4 CAR THE WIN SHOULD HAVE HIS EYES CHECKED OR SENT TO A SCHOOL FOR A LESSON    THATS THE STUPIDEST CALL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!     YOU CANT SAY IF THIS OR IF THAT ------- IF GRANDMA HAD BALLS, SHE WOULD BE GRANDPA!!!!!!     STUPID CALL FROM A STUPID PERSON     JUST GLAD IT WASNT ME   CAUSE I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY HAD TO CONFRONT THAT MAN, WHICH MEANS " BOSS MAN " WOULD HAVE BEEN PUTTING THE STEEL BRACELETS ON ME----- MAYBE SHOULD TAKE HIS HEADPHONES FROM HIM AND LET HIM WORK THE CONCESSION STAND.    IDIOT!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
djsilsbee

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 03:15:25 am »

they said the call on that came from the booth (lap counters) you know the people who's only job is to record what car passed the line in what position
redroosterracing

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 03:22:30 am »

Dont know   but........ the one who crosses the line first------ WINS    DUH DUH DUH   if thats the case,   in the pure stock race,   they should have gave the win to the blue nova, because the 29 was a lap car and in his way for the win    ANYWAY    JUST A POOR CALL AND  POOR JUDGEMENT     OH WELL   ITLL COME BACK AROUND TO HAUNT THEM IN THE LONG RUN    GLAD ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
djsilsbee

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 03:25:29 am »

maybe the blue nova should bring an extra car next year for track officals to drive and then he will have better chance of winning
JUSTME00

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 04:31:23 am »

DIRTBAG IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU.. AS FAR AS THE LAST LAP DEAL I AM NOT EVEN GONNA TOUCH IT.. LOL. I HAVE SEEN SOME CRAZY STUFF IN RACING BUT THAT IS IN THE TOP 5 FOR SURE... WE HAD A GOOD TIME AND NOBODY GOT HURT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.. WE COULD BE LAID UP WITH A NECK INJURY.. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!  YALL TAKE CARE..

PATRICK LANGLEY
#00 STREET STOCK
dirtbag

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 01:28:53 pm »

It was good to me you Patrick. Your car looked good yesterday.  I thought you was going to take.
dirtbag

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 01:29:30 pm »

Meet you.
JUSTME00

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 03:28:23 pm »

WELL GERALD I HAD A GOOD TIME FOR SURE.. I WAS FEELING PRETTY RACEY LOL.. I CLIPPED A TIRE AND BUSTED THE RADIATOR.. IT STARTED TO GET HOT SO I PULLED OFF.. REGARDLESS I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE LAST LAP MESS BETWEEN 3 AND 4.. I WILL BE BACK FOR SURE...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: