Golden Triangle Speedway
September 02, 2014, 11:43:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION!!!  (Read 1211 times)
29Racing

« on: November 15, 2009, 07:14:47 pm »

Thanks to John Few and Trak Tek fuels the hobby purse has also been raised to $1000 to win on Friday night at Battleground for the USMTS show.  John is a great friend to the racing community and didn't hesitate to give all the classes some great money.  Thursday night will be fan appreciation night with limiteds and modifieds only.  Limiteds will be paying $1000 to win.  Friday night will be Limiteds, Modifieds, and Hobbys, with the Hobbys paying $1000 to win, Limiteds $500 to win.  Saturday will be Limiteds, Modifieds, and Pure Stocks.  Limiteds pay $750 to win.  Pures pay $1000 to win.  Heres the catch.  There is NO ENTRY FEE on either night for this event.  This is going to be a great show on every night and the competition will be stacked.  I'm looking forward to having all of you out to BGS for one last time this year.  If you can't get the car ready, come show your fellow racers some support and enjoy the racing. 

Thank you,

Mike Walling
bigdog50

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 04:17:52 pm »

Thats cool Mike and thanks to John Few and Trak Fuels for the added purse because i couldn't make it to the grand i'll be there what is the start time for friday so i can take off alittle early from work
31 RACER

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 07:25:19 pm »

I asked the same thing and this is what Mike said that Hot laps are @ 7pm and races start @ 8pm.
We can all make it with time to spare.
bigdog50

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 04:48:05 am »

Hey Mike Walling bmt area is showing 80% of the bad stuff didn't want to use the r word for friday and i already change my gear to run there friday and just wanted to know if something happens friday lol will the hobbies be able to run on sat please give me a call at 409-659-2103 thanks kw
wesley

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 09:50:44 pm »

what time do the races start sat? is it 7pm for hot laps like normal?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: