Golden Triangle Speedway
July 23, 2014, 09:21:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Racing Surface  (Read 2603 times)
randy seals

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 08:43:21 pm »

this one popped in willis about 4 years ago.
randy seals

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 10:40:42 pm »

just a little over 24 hours until big dog is gonna ride that bull. I'll let you get on the back if I win keith Shocked
bigdog50

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 10:47:34 pm »

LOL (NOT ME) I'LL BE LUCKY TO FINISH IN THE TOP 10 (JUST WANT TO BE THERE)MIGHT AS WELL RACE
bigdog50

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 03:34:56 pm »

Well your car looked good last nite Randy mine felt like i was riding that bull i broke a right front shock early in the feature and tried to finish in third but the lower ball joint nut came off and screw up some shit like the lower a-arm mount bad header ,oil pan bent,and the right front spring came and went under the car and bent the damn drive shaft old car took a beating lol :'( :'( :'(won't make it tonite  Grin Grin i'll be back when i fill like work on the car
31 RACER

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 10:42:19 pm »

That suks man because your car was looking good until the shock broke. we new something happened but could not tell.
Get that stuff fixed and lets play some more.
Tyler got out of the limited and said MAN THAT TRACK WAS ROUGH. We are lucky we didnt have the same trouble as you.
We started 20th out of 23 and finished 7th so he had a good good finish but sure would have been nice to start further up to see where we could have finished the night.
See you next week.
instigator

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 01:58:40 pm »

they really nrrd to get that rough surface under control, last night there were at least 10-12 axles broke if not more? getting to the point where it's costing cars major damage. don't geet me wrong we like the track and the people over there, but your racing two race over there the cars and the pot holes.
29Racing

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 11:30:56 pm »

they really nrrd to get that rough surface under control, last night there were at least 10-12 axles broke if not more? getting to the point where it's costing cars major damage. don't geet me wrong we like the track and the people over there, but your racing two race over there the cars and the pot holes.
In all fairness, BG received several inches of rain in the AM hours Thursday morning.  Any track will get rough one day after rain like that and 850hp cars tearing it up.  We are constantly working on our track to improve the conditions any way we can.  No offense either, but 10-12 axles is a very exaggerated figure.

Mike W.
bigdog50

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2010, 02:13:54 am »

I agree with you Mike Walling i don't care what track you race at it will we rough look at gtrp last year on there last races the night before it came a flood but they did what any track owner would do put on the race if you can get in the pits.Good job Mike Walling for not raining out friday nite and i didn't last with the ruts but other did as racers live with,shit happens and it's not everyday we get to see woO late models i hope they come back next year
29Racing

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 04:00:01 am »

Thanks Keith.  I appreciate you supporting BG when you can.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: