Golden Triangle Speedway
November 23, 2014, 07:44:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How can they compete?  (Read 6450 times)
maddog

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2010, 02:58:11 am »

Grin Grin Grin same old story, the winners are cheating and the LOSERS are whining !!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Madison racing#3
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2010, 03:24:04 am »

There you are maddog where have you been?
31 RACER

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2010, 03:35:14 am »

MADDOG that is so true but nobody will throw the money but I really love the quote
#53 hobby stock

haleigh griffin

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 10:53:41 pm »

keith lee is good. ok so move up buddy he can run with the big boys so go!
mlp911

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 11:39:10 pm »

let me get this right. you want a good driver to move up so the not so good drivers have a better chance? that makes no sense at all. not to mention the ss class is more of a local class anyway. you can take a hobby almost anywhere.
randy seals

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 12:45:23 am »

maybe the 53hobbystock will pay for keithlee some dart heads, two valve relief forged pistons, aluminum high rise. Just give'm about 6000$ so he can go out there and race street stocks. need to buy him some of those awsome pulloffs too.  spend all that money to move up a class to "go faster Cheesy" just to find out that he is actually going slower with those great tires these tracks love so much. hell even if yall were able to run the g60's, that is a way superior tire than the pulloff. oh well, not trying to cure cancer or anything it's just an opinion.
racin747

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 01:00:58 am »

hey randy heard you werent welcome at gtrp anymore what happend????hope u return hate to see people run all the class act racers away.
racin747

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 01:13:36 am »

disregard found all the drama on other topic
randy seals

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 01:37:41 am »

not welcome in hobby class747. he wasn't mad nor was I, just irratated. I talked to my buddy that races at gator today. he said they do the same thing there with the hobbys and streets. cant do it. he said it was the same deal happened, a hobby ran too fast with the streets and caused alot of stink about the pulloffs.
bigdog50

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2010, 01:45:08 am »

Hey randy they need to put different tire on ss my opinion i thought that SUPPOSED TO BE A FASTER CLASS but whatever, hey did you know hobbies wasn't running THAT NITE  or did you want to prove a point I KNOW HOW YOU ARE RANNNNDY !!!!!!!!!! LOL
thewayitis

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 04:39:44 am »

looks like all #53 and racin747 wants to do is whine.  Either put up or shut up.  Keith Lee is a great driver, wouldnt doubt that he could run up front in any class with the right handling car.  He has drove this same car for a few years, it should be lined out right.  I wouldnt expect anything less.  He is one of the cleanest, smoothest drivers out there.  Each weekend you can see him hit his brakes to try to stop from hitting someone.  He's not out there tearing up other cars like a driver did last year.  He cant help that he knows how to drive that car and put it where it needs to go, thats called EXPERIENCE, go get some!  Hang in there for as long as he has and just maybe one day you can win your first race.  He didnt become a great driver overnight.  Its due to years of racing.  He shouldnt have to move up just because he knows what he is doing. 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 04:41:38 am by thewayitis » Logged
racin747

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 01:18:34 am »

hey i agree hes one of the best as is britt i am not taking nothing away from that definatley agree with you there i hope to run well also seems like you know who i am so who are u?
bigdog50

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 01:20:42 am »

Hobby stock is real competive and a good class why would anybody move up i like the class and the drivers i race side by side with and the front runners now at gtrp is keith lee and britt and battleground is randy seals and phil dixion son f1
racin747

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 03:38:00 am »

ya keith i know ur the big dog lol havent lost sight of the bad a 50 lol.....we goin to be there tomaroo for sure...oh and (thewayitis) i was wondering if u seen many races last year cause u must think i crash into a lot of people only 4 times last year was i involved in and bu,ping at all once i bumped the number 2 from behind,then spun in front of the 89 and was hit, once the 29 spun infront of me and barely touched my right rear and once i hit my tire on keith w nerf bar so perhaps you mistaken me for someone else...any responce?
double bb

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 02:20:37 pm »

There is no way that the top four cars in hobby stock are any where close to being legal, and they know it.  If the track wont do any thing about it what can you say . They should change the name of that class to run what you brung !!!!
I dont want to hear all that noise about tires, If you got motor It dont matter .   Lets run by the rules and let the driving ability be the desiding factor. Not how much money you have in your pocket, or how well you know how to hide your parts.
The fun of watching a good race is just that watching a good race.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: