Golden Triangle Speedway
August 22, 2014, 11:31:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank You...  (Read 903 times)
JSanford

« on: April 11, 2010, 07:45:04 pm »

I just wanted to take an opportunity to say thank you to all the folks at both Battleground Speedway and Golden Triangle Raceway Park for the way you all have treated me since I came aboard last year to work with both tracks. TDN aside - I wish I could express in words adequately how encouraging you folks are to me - not a week goes by without someone saying something encouraging to me that lifts my countenance.

I was sitting in my church office this morning after church and thinking about how you folks treat me and I could never deserve to be treated as kindly as I am treated by you folks (track owners, staff, teams, drivers and fans).

I hope I always make you proud and again thank you.

Jonathan Sanford
JUSTME00

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 09:35:15 pm »

JONATHAN I REALLY ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY NIGHTS SHOWS AT GTRP.. ITS NICE TO SIT AND WATCH THEM FROM MY HOME WHILE MY CAR HAS BEEN IN PIECES..  THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO...

PATRICK LANGLEY
#00 STREET STOCK

P.S.  KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED AND SAY A PRAYER THAT I MAKE IT THERE FRIDAY NIGHT..
redroosterracing

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 09:52:33 pm »

Yes, Johnathan, THANK YOU for what you do for the sport!   and 00, by the looks for the Haynes, and the wagonator, if you have somethang bigger than that engine you had last year, you mite wanna do a swap before you go

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
JUSTME00

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 01:40:29 am »

WELL THE GOOD MOTOR FROM LAST YEAR IS HISTORY.. I GUESS I WILL BE HELPING OUT WITH SUPPORTING THE CAR COUNT
Seabob

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 01:46:05 am »

You are most kindly welcome Jonathon. You have revolutionized the way we can view racing. I cannot express how wonderful it is to be able to follow the racing at both tracks on TDN. Thank you for your hard work.  Grin
roadrage

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 09:21:27 pm »

YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB JOHNATHAN  I JUST WONDERED WHY THERE IS NO PRAYER BEFORE THE RACES AT BATTLEGROUND?
JSanford

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 12:45:39 am »

YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB JOHNATHAN  I JUST WONDERED WHY THERE IS NO PRAYER BEFORE THE RACES AT BATTLEGROUND?

Not sure how long you've been attending Battleground Speedway but last Saturday night was the first time since I've been there that there has not been a prayer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: