Golden Triangle Speedway
July 30, 2014, 07:00:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Street Stocks  (Read 498 times)
Racer_88

« on: April 30, 2010, 05:26:27 am »

I was just reading the forum and see that the pures are having the same animosity about survival of there class this year that the streets had last year. I hope that the streets are healthy with the car count for now. I was just told that my stay here in the desert could be as short as first of August and could be as long as April 2011....... Really bad because i really miss the racing..... I have been stock piling a lot of cool new things that were need to have a sucessful racing season then bame!!!!!!!!!!.......... I really hope that i can get the ok to leave here earlier to make it down there. In short if yall need car count for the health of our class i cannot promise to be there.

By the way looking for a rear-end 9" ready to bolt under the ole 88 Metric chassis.........

Yall have fun tonight and keep me up to speed on the SS>......

Varoom Varoom Vroooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

Chuck 88 SS
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 02:33:25 pm »

Chuck, i will keep you posted after the races.hopefully we will see ya sooner than later buddy. Take care.
JUSTME00

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 03:28:14 pm »

I HOPE THE WEATHER WORKS WITH YA'LL.. ITS DRIZZLING RAIN HERE IN SULPHUR.. YA'LL BE CAREFUL...

PATRICK LANGLEY
#00 STREET STOCK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: