Golden Triangle Speedway
September 01, 2014, 09:03:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the track posting the points somewhere else????  (Read 734 times)
haulsas

« on: June 01, 2010, 04:51:41 pm »

I looked at the points to see where everyone was ranked and they havent been updated since march?HuhHuhHuh??
GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 09:26:29 pm »

Mrs. Joy is keep up with the points on our website, she said she will get those updated this week. 
Because it is our first year using Speednet we are trying to keep up with the points manually and
with the program until we are sure that both are the same.  A problem usually comes up when a driver
is put in twice and his points are under two different cars such as one night you are 25, the next time 25a because
there are two 25's, and when you guys switch cars and car numbers.  We are getting these things worked out. 
To make matters more confusing, the last Speednet update had a bug in it and the points weren't calculated correctly,
so I had to download a patch for that software problem.  I have not checked the points yet to see if they were corrected.
Sorry about the problems and delays.

Donna GTRP
haulsas

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 11:20:41 pm »

Thanks, I was just wondering where everybody was in the points....thanks again...
JBTuner
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 11:38:00 pm »

We're in 4th !!!!  Who's in 3rd. Where's in 2nd and your in 1st !!! hehehehe  No, it's Mekalip, Garvin, Harris, Brown & Thibodeaux in the top 5.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: