Golden Triangle Speedway
October 24, 2014, 06:52:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $$$$$$battleground big money$$$$$$$  (Read 2667 times)
jb88

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 11:26:57 pm »

not really a dummy just because you say its going to rain out dont take rocket science  to figure out that the storm  only takes up  most of gulf and its gona rain  rest of the week  and most tracks  look like a boal  and most pits dont have great drains  most likely gona rain out not being negitive just useing half my brain dont take whole thing when i look at radar just sayn
jb88

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 11:53:25 pm »

s
not really a dummy just because you say its going to rain out dont take rocket science  to figure out that the storm  only takes up  most of gulf and its gona rain  rest of the week  and most tracks  look like a boal  and most pits dont have great drains  most likely gona rain out not being negitive just useing half my brain dont take whole thing when i look at radar just sayn
jb88

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 11:55:36 pm »

s
JBTuner
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 01:17:41 am »

Wow....that took a lot out you jb88...glad to know your still kicking......Who's the dummy now? Just saying !!! :'(
jb88

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2010, 12:18:53 pm »

im still alive getting fishing poles ready gona ask if gtrp can go to g and s fish camp and get few thousand catfish and have a race catchen em extra purse for a white  one that would be fun my kids would love it aint like gtrp  dont no what its like to be a fishing hole  lol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: