Golden Triangle Speedway
July 23, 2014, 07:46:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Stretchdrive" Off-Air  (Read 734 times)
JSanford

« on: June 10, 2010, 02:08:26 am »

I'm sorry guys, but I am going to have to shut down the "Stretchdrive" at least for the next few weeks as my family and I have run into a bit of a financial issue that has put us behind the 8-ball. I was forced to sell my car (which I loved very much) today just to try to stay afloat (thankfully I had some equity in it) so we are down to one vehicle for the foreseeable future. This is part of being a daddy and hope you guys can sympathize.

If you do believe in the power of prayer, please lift up a few for me. I hope you guys aren't too upset with me and will understand I will do everything I can to get the "Stretchdrive" back up as soon as financially we are back stable.

I want everyone to be aware that TDN and the Friday and Saturday broadcasts aren't leaving and will stay the same - I will be going back to the server side (UStream) recordings since people didn't like the Facebook/Youtube recordings.

Thank you to the fans and especially the sponsors.
Jonathan Sanford
JUSTME00

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 02:20:39 am »

JONATHAN I THOUGHT THE YOUTUBE CLIPS WERE COOL!
JSanford

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 02:28:40 am »

JONATHAN I THOUGHT THE YOUTUBE CLIPS WERE COOL!

Thanks, I appreciate the comment.
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 04:28:03 am »

Jonathon i am sorry to hear about your present situation and i am sure your very upset about not being able to air the stretchdrive. If there is anything that Brown Brothers Racing can do for you and your family all you have to do is call. Our God is bigger than your situation.

GB

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
JSanford

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 07:11:18 pm »

Jonathon i am sorry to hear about your present situation and i am sure your very upset about not being able to air the stretchdrive. If there is anything that Brown Brothers Racing can do for you and your family all you have to do is call. Our God is bigger than your situation.

GB

Thank you Grant, I appreciate your prayers and thoughts very much.
JBTuner
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2010, 10:19:06 pm »

Our prayers are with you Johnathon, We enjoy your programs a  lot. Hope to see ya tomorrow night....rain is forbidden at GTRP Friday the 11th...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: