Golden Triangle Speedway
July 30, 2014, 02:55:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ENGINES!!!  (Read 2847 times)
JUSTME00

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 02:05:00 pm »

OH YEAH TONY DOES ALL MY MACHINE WORK.. HE IS STILL IN BUSINESS.. MY BROTHER BOUGHT AN ENGINE FROM ALLPRO THAT WAS JUNK....  NEVER LEFT THE SHOP... HE DROVE UP THERE AND THE GUY GAVE HIM ANOTHER... LONG STORY SHORT IT STARTING POURING OIL OUT THE RIGHT HEADER ALSO...

WE HAD PLANNED ON GOING FRIDAY NIGHT BUT A FRIEND OF THE FAMILY PASSED AWAY SO WE ALL SPENT TIME WITH THEM...
triplerracing98

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 02:50:37 pm »

Tony Presley (PMS) is back in business in DeRidder, La   Ph. # 1-337-462-1244  Smiley
Philthy Phil
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 01:09:41 am »

Thanks for the praise 88. But I didn't Choke at all. I got bumped in turn 1 which spun me around. Instead of sitting there and waiting for a caution I got back on it behind everyone and caught up to the last 2 guys who spun in front of me and I Tee-boned them. Now I have to rebuild my entire front loop, and bend the RF frame horn down an inch. In retrospect, I should have sat there and waited for a caution. Lesson learned.

And you will never see me choke EVER... I race to win everytime.
Racer_88

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 01:24:33 am »

Hey Phil..... TDN didn't catch the bump or well maybe watching it in the wii hours of the morning i didn't see that..... Yeah i could tell about the race to win every race attitude.... I have a dear freind back home that is mad as hell with hinself when he doesn't win....... I have seen him race door to door with the winner and get beat by mear inches and come back to his trailer throwing things and cant talk to him for like a week.....
yeah i did see the T-bone yikes i knew that was going to be bad..... and that is why i like the high side it gives you an out in most cases to clear the others. my last time to going the bottom cost me 1500 and a shop full of parts collecting dust. I am near El Paso working and really miss being close enough to race on Fridays there. Current conditions livingout of an Hotel room and working 7-12's..... but i shall return........
Thanks for the heads up about Elvis.... I loved going to his shop he always kept the best peach lighten i have ever had.... I will call him this week and catch up......
Sorry to hear about your firiend Patrick.

Chuck 88 SS
JUSTME00

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 02:44:19 am »

PHIL I WAS CHEERING YOU ON.. I SAW THE BUMP ALSO.. HEY IT HAPPENS.. GET IT BACK TOGETHER MAYBE WE CAN RUB AND LAUGH ABOUT IT IN 2 WEEKS..
Philthy Phil
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 08:17:32 pm »

Thanks Patrick. Sounds like a plan. Yeah it happens, I'm not to bummed about it because I'm finally going fast, lol.  I will hopefully be able to fix it all this week, when I get some time off. I should be out there next time. Chuck I hope your work goes well so you can get back home and race! I  had a blast racing with the 40 car, hes a good driver. Can't wait till yall are both out there again, be safe and take care.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: