Golden Triangle Speedway
October 23, 2014, 06:25:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Limited Modified Roll Call  (Read 8394 times)
31 RACER

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2010, 10:10:31 pm »

rough driving come on there is NEVER any rough driving in the limiteds
Ace

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2010, 01:48:33 am »

my real deal grant is you think your rough driving is excuseable but everyone else's should be punished. You have gotten away with it since last year. Same problems you had are now in the limited class.
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2010, 02:58:42 am »

yea i guess your right....i will clean it up. i promise to do better

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
BrownBros#11

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 03:54:37 am »

sorry wyble we shouldnt have messed with you we forgot that the 18 car was an angel on the track and never causes any wrecks or cautions. Nothing is yalls fault its everybody elses... sorry for our misunderstanding
weewon
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2010, 01:31:08 pm »

I say if your car is fast enough to get around another car, do it. If you have to push em outta the way, your not fast enough.
JBTuner
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2010, 02:45:01 pm »

I was on the fence in turn 2 & had a direct shot into the push in turn 1. 18 shut down with the 11 as did the car in 3rd position. Then the 18 LUNGED into the 11 spinning him out on purpose. I was glad to see the 11 get out in the front for the feature. If you wanna start in the front, try to earn your way not push it.
31 RACER

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2010, 03:18:13 pm »

On purpose I doubt that.

TUNER this aint your fight
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 03:22:42 pm by 31 RACER » Logged
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2010, 03:22:24 pm »

Guys, let this go.  I was in running fourth in the feature and watched the front group continually bounce off one another.  No one person more than the other.  I don't think anyone is any more or less at fault.  I just chose to keep my car in one piece rather than get in a wreck to win another $25-$50.  We can all get rough every now and then.  Sometimes it is intentional, sometimes it is not.  If I mess up, I'll be the first to admit it, and if someone retaliates to my mishap, then I guess I had it coming.  However, the constant crap on the message board will only make the officials start watching for the parties involved to start stuff between one another.

As far as the heat race goes, who cares, I believe all three of you that are bickering finished in the top 3 of the feature, right?  I would say it was a pretty good point night for all of you.

JJ

haulsas

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 03:45:26 pm »

I love your philosophy of the gain of 25-50 bucks extra at the sacrifice of your car and equipment. It would be great if other people could acheive that level of intelligence...
TurboTyler
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 08:08:24 pm »

welcome to bowman grey stadium number 2 if this class keeps getting this way. really makes me wanna sell the limited and buy another car that isnt bouncing off each other through every turn. This is the whole reason why the 31t hasnt been on the track because of the problem of rough driving. and on a dry track like it was friday you may give another driver "help" to get by them because everyone knows there is no passing going on a dry track. This class is growing by the day but if you cant race side by side without hitting the other car and you expect no retaliation then you have no common sence. My car has been off the track because im not gonna go out there to get my stuff tore up because one i dont wanna be working all week to put it back together to get the same parts knocked off again. so if we dont learn from our mistakes and learn to pass without putting a bumper on someone and know that rubbin is racing then we may get somewhere in this class and may have a real competitor come to the races. (me). Grin Grin Grin SO LETS ALL KISS UP AND LET THE REAL MAN WIN....ME OF COURSE.
TurboTyler
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2010, 08:35:59 pm »

i think JJ made the best point.
JBTuner
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 10:02:05 pm »

On purpose I doubt that.

TUNER this aint your fight
I guess his foot may have slipped off the brake since the track was so slick...hehehehe

Ya know, I got just as much right to be on here as you do. I did see what happened. Ask 11 !
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:24:18 pm by JBTuner » Logged
TurboTyler
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 10:38:26 pm »

okay not to take sides but the 11 was in front all he saw was the straight away? all he felt was a bump. he didnt see anything
JBTuner
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 10:41:00 pm »

But, "I" saw it all !!!!

Thats all I'm gonna say about this..I'm trying to be good...and this won't get it for me.

I'm glad you got a front spot in the feature 11, even if you didn't win...you got a correction to the incident.  Good day all. God Bless.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:43:43 pm by JBTuner » Logged
TurboTyler
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2010, 10:50:02 pm »

well just a fair warning yall better be ready for the 31t gonna be another power house back out there. and mabey if i wouldnt had blown the head gasket my first night back out i would had done good that night. but it was worse when we tore it down. main cap came off in two pieces. and cam bearings looked like crap. mabey this new power plant will be a haus and run like the 18's power plant, seeing that we have one of the best motor builders in the industry right now. mr chuck dunlap at GWR
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: