Golden Triangle Speedway
December 22, 2014, 05:31:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Limited final drive ratio  (Read 2797 times)
go fast

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 08:59:50 pm »

I will be out a couple weeks Brian but when i get back we should steal the keys to the water truck
Johnny Arthur
JBTuner
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 09:04:40 pm »

We run this class and you should be close with that gear but if you need more out of the hole listen to dirt works because that is what I have in mine with the transmission we are running.
Tuner since you run this class tell us what you would run
I don't run this class but, last yr, not saying any names,  someone was gonna help a Buddy tear his rear-end down & fix it & didn't mark any shim and then ran out & let his Buddy hanging.
Just saying.
JBTuner
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 10:34:43 pm »

Yeah but usually Tuner is right..get a second opinion tripleracer.
yea thats right usually she or they are right but not all the time  i guess thats why she deleted her last 4 nonsence  posts

Your good at voicing your opinion & deleting it too.
Just for your sake, Get ready to throw a party cause this will be my last post.
dirtworks52

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 10:43:12 pm »

Grin                                                                       Grin
                                Grin                                                              Grin
                                     Grin                                                    Grin
                                          Grin                                          Grin
                                               Grin                                Grin
                                                    Grin                      Grin
                                                           Grin  Grin   Grin

WAAA HOOO WAAA HOOO
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:49:43 pm by dirtworks52 » Logged
weewon
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 01:07:46 pm »

Your an azz....Dirtworks52. Can't drive a pure stock either..let alone a Limited.

I've know JB since jr high.  He & his wife are the best kinda people to have on your side. They've had an Automotive Repair shop for over 18 yrs, they have never had to advertise to keep business. He is very smart when it comes to mechanicing. He is very level headed, too. Except, when it comes to his wife & the boy. If I were you I'd watch what I say cause he or she will be watching even tho they aern't talking.
He will bend over backwards to help you & not take a dime for it. There may be those who won't stand up for him cause they just don't have the guts to fight. But, I will...I know their a great family.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 03:21:03 pm by weewon » Logged
TurboTyler
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 05:45:08 pm »

aparently you dont come by the gary watson trailer cause dirt will be the first person on that ground making changes or fixing the car both in my stall or garys and dosent charge a dime. just because you dont know dirt doesnt mean he isnt a good guy. hes a good guy and a friend from my point. i dont know jb or you. doesnt mean i hate you? mabey if people wouldnt give such smart remarks on post that isnt even in there class people wouldnt think hes "the bad guy". and im not talking about dirt. give helpful remarks not smart ones
dirtbag

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 07:45:42 pm »

Tell us how you really feel tyler.  Lol.  Grin.  I got your back.   Angry
TurboTyler
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 08:13:53 pm »

thats all i gotta say. im too grown up for this.
weewon
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 08:28:40 pm »

I don't even go to the track anymore. To many jerks there.

I see there was no response to the fact that dirt tore down a rearend & left a buddy hanging either.
bigdog50

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2010, 09:07:48 pm »

Hey Gearld i see you at the track why do you leave the car at home  Huh Huh ;)heck just come in late and start in the back because u know your boys will be in football soon, help the ss car count till then
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2010, 09:42:28 pm »

weewon, just drop it you are making yourself look bad...and sorry everyone is so mean to you at the track.
dirtbag

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2010, 09:59:45 pm »

Should Make it fri.  Waiting on axle  Cheesy
TurboTyler
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2010, 10:02:25 pm »

GERALD IM BUSTING MY BUTT TO GET YOU THAT AXLE HOPING YOU WILL LET ME RACE THE NOVA
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2010, 10:26:41 pm »

Gerald, hope you get that axle really like to see that sweet a$$ nova out there!!!I should be running this weekend too. Good luck man.
weewon
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2010, 10:41:15 pm »

Cagerattler...thats why I don't hang out with you bunch of jerks anymore...no hard feelings I know where the good folks are.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 10:54:28 pm by weewon » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: