Golden Triangle Speedway
November 28, 2014, 04:46:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pure stock race  (Read 4956 times)
Taz 3 pure stock

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2010, 06:13:44 pm »

oh yea if you are going hard enough to the right you will be turning left or something like that. now i have been told i dont know if it is true or not but if you go to the wall like you are going to hit it and then hit Shocked the brake you will go left and mash the gas again.

I like to make candles. I do own a candle business. I do like to watch and race dirt track cars. I have 1 horse (Stardust), 4 Poms (Candy,Buttercup, Cricket, Hershey). My little girl is Brandi Dale. Dale is named after Dale Earnheart.
haulsas

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2010, 07:06:32 pm »

Be careful who you take advice from. The way a limited and the way a stock car react in a turn are different. Dont take someones idea as the gospel until you try it......And the most important thing is ONLY CHANGE ONE THING ON YOUR CAR AT A TIME. If you change something and it acts oppoite of what you wanted, you can go back to the starting point easily...
bigdog50

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2010, 03:07:39 am »

Hey taz the best thing to do is start a few races in the back hold your lines and don't make sudden moves when cars are coming and the seasoned drivers will get around you with no problem  Grin.you hope  Grin ;Dand it going to be different with more cars and look past your hood and ahead and try to stay out of trouble and you will be fine ,you drove good in the jr minis( good luck)
strocker ace

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2010, 10:24:44 am »

bigdog i think you got the wrong taz the taz in jr minis is going to ss
bigdog50

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2010, 02:48:33 pm »

Ok my bad lol how many taz are at the track lol but ok thanks
Taz 3 pure stock

« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2010, 05:19:27 pm »

yea but i painted a taz on my hood, so i am not jr. mins taz. i am going to try to get my own style of racing. i did race in silsbee ss but this track is different. but i do like all the addvise i got and maybe i can start in the back. Grin   

I like to make candles. I do own a candle business. I do like to watch and race dirt track cars. I have 1 horse (Stardust), 4 Poms (Candy,Buttercup, Cricket, Hershey). My little girl is Brandi Dale. Dale is named after Dale Earnheart.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: