Golden Triangle Speedway
September 18, 2014, 07:36:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty time... Hobby and Street Stocks  (Read 2241 times)
bigdog50

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2010, 12:21:00 am »

Ok lol Grin Randy Lovell &Earnest Haynes have been racing for years and know what there doing & it was a matter of time randy would find the winners circle lol.I watched them race for years before i thought about racing and you mix a good handling car and a good motor and driver you have something so people need to stop bitchin and work on there cars like i'm doing lol Grin Huh.And when i raced at HRP back in the day if you won a race the next week the best starting spot would 5th or 6th row in the feature and depends on car count and you had to run the heat and if you didnt show the next week the next time you show up you started behind the winner the week before Grin Grin Grin.But i've been racing for years and i hate runnig the shit out of my car to win a heat race and start 3 or 4 rows back  Huh Huh Grin.I have seen in some heats they have about 8 to 10 car in a heat because not enough to have two heats they need to add laps to that heat 8 cars 10 laps and 10 cars 12 laps just saying the track is doing a good job and thank glen for that school bus, at gator they let kids ride while they are packing the track it would be hard on a friday
jb88

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 12:51:24 am »

DONT MISS UNDERSTAND ME WOLFY BOY  NOT REALY TALKN ABOUT FINISHING IN TOP THREE JUST TALKN SMACK  IM TALKN ABOUT READING WHAT PURE STOCK SAYS INTRY LEVEL CLASS HOBBY,STREET ETC.DONT SAY THAT . I MESSED UP BY SAYN 4 TO 6 YRS WAS CORRECTED BY SOME ONE  WHO MOVED UP 2 HOBBY SOME HAVE BEEN IN THIS INTRY LEVEL CLASS  WAY LONGER THAN THAT .AND KRISTY TEX  I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYN BUT 8 TO 10 YRS IN PURE STOCK  IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN IN THE TOP SPOTS FOR THAT LONG TAKE YOUR WINNINGS PUT A NEW  CARB AND SOME HEADDERS AND DO SOME GUTTING MOVE UP AND TRY 2 TAKE THERE MONEY  JUST SAYN  .  MAY BE  IM WRONG  MAYBE I HAVENT BEEN IN LONG ENOUGH . LOOKN AT IT FROM A ROOKIE POINT OF VIEW JUST MY OPINION  . NOT MAD BUT I AM SOME ONE WHO WIILL VOICE MINE ..........
Racer_88

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2010, 01:57:22 am »

all of yall are right....... Dog, dirtbag, gofast. yall have been around a long time and have been through all of the racing..... Yeah your right those that work on their cars will allways rise and no matter where you start them thye will migrate to the front.
I have a really good friend though that if started on the pole you could not catch him.... If he had to race through traffice he struggled very much.......

I do a lot of posting becasue i am seperated from my play toys but they promise me thati will not be much longer for me to be back in the area nd i promise i will show up........ I miss getting my hands dirty and my car torn up....... Wooooooo Hoooooo

Chuck 88 SS
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2010, 02:23:10 am »

I DON'T WORK ON MY CAR MUCH :'( JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME LATELY BUT IT SHOWS UP ON THE RACE TRACK AND I RUN IN THE BACK. THE GUYS THAT WORK HARD ON THERE RACE CARS EVERY WEEK RUN UP FRONT. THEY DESERVE IT.
agnasty92

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2010, 03:12:04 am »

i dont think starting them in the back would do much of nothing. it might have a slight outcome but then its kinda unfair cuz iv seen a few guys run on one of these two guys back bumper and hang with him the entire race he just couldnt get by him. if you started them in the back im not shure they would have anough time to catch up. i by no means am in a position to win nor will i be for years to come so all i can say is goodluck everyone ill be watching from the very back  Grin Grin Grin Grin

jacob 409-673-9603
honda90bass

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2010, 04:14:37 am »

in the last points race last year bigdog got a flat and still came up to i think 2nd that was cool. but some people run in the back 4 a reason and if u put our fast and dedicated drivers in the back the squirrells might take em out when they work there way up

Harris Racing
Taz 3 pure stock

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2010, 07:39:04 pm »

i thought maybe the fast cars in the back could teach the rookies what line to take in the turns. I do like to watch the fast cars, but I do think the rookies need help too. It is not a dog eat dog out there well it is not suppose to be. It is who is having the most fun. Remeber guys and gays we do this for fun.

I like to make candles. I do own a candle business. I do like to watch and race dirt track cars. I have 1 horse (Stardust), 4 Poms (Candy,Buttercup, Cricket, Hershey). My little girl is Brandi Dale. Dale is named after Dale Earnheart.
double bb

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2010, 01:20:49 pm »

WELL GO HAVE FUN , THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT . IF YOU CAN'T HAVE FUN THEN WHAT CAN YOU HAVE .
iF YOU WORK ON YOUR CAR DAY IN AND DAY OUT YOU WILL LEARN YOUR CAR INSIDE AND OUT .
EVERY LITTLE DENT AND EVERY BOLT YOU TOUCH STICKS IN YOUR MIND AND THE NEXT WEEK AND ON AND ON .
THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BETTER , ATTENTION TO DETAIL. YOUR DRIVING IS EXCACTLY THE SAME EVERY CORNER AND EVERY STRAIGHTAWAY YOU REMEMBER EVERY BUMP AND GROVE . THE MORE CORNERS YOU TAKE THE MORE STRAIGHTAWAYS YOU GET DUMPED INTO THE FASTER YOU GO ! THE LONGER YOU DRIVE THE BETTER YOU GET
THE BETTER YOU GET THE FASTER YOU WANT TO GO ! SO GO HAVE FUN AND END UP GOING FASTER EVERY RACE !
            JUSSAYIN !!!!!!!!!!!!
cindyfose1948

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2010, 05:25:39 pm »

I agree with Kristytex. It's suppose to be the poor man's class. lol  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: