Golden Triangle Speedway
November 23, 2014, 06:33:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haulsas Accident  (Read 1788 times)
haulsas

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 01:48:35 pm »

Sorry to hear about your mom, I'm sure she liked to watch you go around that track....Good luck if you decide to come out on Friday...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 03:30:47 pm by haulsas » Logged
29Racing

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 10:57:04 pm »

This will sound hard to believe when you hear this but the Dr. will tell you if you are in terrible pain, that's a good thing.  That means your nerves are still good and this is where the pain comes from.  I severely broke my wrist a few years back and my bones were hanging out of my arm and all my nerves were damaged.  Weeks after the accident my pain was getting worse and I was freaking out.  The Dr. was glad to hear that I was in all this pain cause he said that was the nerves mending themselves together again.  It does help the pain some when you know for sure everything will be fine when it's over.  Hang in there.

Mike W.
haulsas

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 01:37:16 am »

I went to the Brown hand center in Houston and he told me something that sorta makes sense. He stated that when the nerve is damaged it must be spliced back together to minimize the scar tissue which effects the signal transmittal through the nervous system. He said nerves will sometimes re attach themselves but it will have some degree of dysfunction due to the grainy texture of the nerve tissue. The longer it takes for the nerve to re-attach itself allows for the nerve ending to ball and become distorted due to the interruption of an electrical pulse. He did mention the sharp distinct pain tremors I have had in my hand and arm were sensory pulses that my nerves were damaged and were trying to re-attach themselves....In short he stated, my hand is tore all to hell and he can fix it if I will empty out all my pockets and give him the one good hand and a leg....lol......he won,,,,there gonna fix it tomorrow......
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: