Golden Triangle Speedway
November 27, 2014, 02:04:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: just to push the other threads down/limited roll call  (Read 2391 times)
31 RACER

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 07:19:48 pm »

No ... really Big Dog all I can afford is this little bitty 305  I just hope he can stay on the same lap as the the last place car.
Dirtbag you better not offer that to him you know about him ...motors have a problem around him.
TurboTyler
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 12:32:34 am »

yeah keep on talking. big dog just remember who pumps your gas. i may be drinking a full water bottle one day and when u turn back around it will be empty Grin
strocker ace

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 12:36:44 am »

turbo easy
haulsas

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2010, 01:29:54 am »

That would suck..Have you ever seen that Discount Tire advertisement were the old lady returns that tire....
bigdog50

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2010, 01:37:26 am »

LOL yea i know i would hate for gary to buy me and new motor after u dump water in my fuel lol Grin Grin back at you TURBOTYLER LOL  HEY ASK JEREMY about the tyrap slap on the wrist when he talked back to his mother and ME LOL  Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Kiss
TurboTyler
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2010, 01:06:53 pm »

lol see im differnt tho i know not to talk back to keith. your wayyy to big for me to try to take. not calling you fat but ur not small. Grin Grin.  and i know better than to talk back to audrey i dont wanna get slapped
TurboTyler
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 02:11:15 pm »

speaking of getting fuel where have u been big dog? been like a month since you have raced. you still rebuilding?
bigdog50

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2010, 03:10:30 pm »

LOL no not rebuilding need to change the heads and not running for points just DON'T FEEL LIKE RACING, TOO HOT & TIRED OF IT RIGHT NOW waiting for the big races to start.I was on vac last week and didn't touch the car and after 12yrs of racing fri and sat gets a little old and you look around and your kid are in college and one's graduating high shool this year  Huh  life is short and it just seem like thats all i did was either work on or raced that damn dirt car now my kids are teenager  :'( :'( Huh Grin my son don't even like racin u will see some day tyler enjoy why u can &  i started racin in my 30's Grin Grin
TurboTyler
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2010, 03:22:59 pm »

lol i dont think i will ever get tired of it. now working on it in this triple digits weather sucks and wears a man out. and if you need a set of heads i got some but i gotta look at the casting number not to sure what they are but if ur just lookikng for something call me and i can let you look at them. i got two sets laying around.
29Racing

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2010, 03:51:27 pm »

lol i dont think i will ever get tired of it. now working on it in this triple digits weather sucks and wears a man out. and if you need a set of heads i got some but i gotta look at the casting number not to sure what they are but if ur just lookikng for something call me and i can let you look at them. i got two sets laying around.

The rules say you can't run any "X" heads turbo.     Grin
haulsas

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2010, 04:03:37 pm »

Grind it off and then bead blast it lightly......lol...
bigdog50

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2010, 06:15:42 pm »

Thanks tyler but i have a fresh set to go on just don't fill like doing it lol Grin Grin maybe next week
TurboTyler
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2010, 07:07:39 pm »

i have a set of x's on my car and they still cant keep up with the eq's lol just make them legal so i can race the good stuff us poor people can afford
go fast

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2010, 10:57:30 pm »

then dont be scared and stand on the gas does chuck have to give you a talking to
Johnny Arthur
TurboTyler
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 01:38:35 am »

he already gave me the grow a set talk. i think its you that need to put ur foot into it or is that sam hahaha i still need to get that picture of me to her so when she gets mad she will drive faster and all she will haft to do is look up at the picture then she will get mad
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: