Golden Triangle Speedway
September 21, 2014, 10:04:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official in Turn 4  (Read 3314 times)
thewayitis

« on: September 18, 2010, 07:21:51 pm »

Just thought i would point out to all the drivers that the official in turn four entrance will clean the mud out of your wheels, if needed, during the cautions.  This was seen twice last night during the street stock race.  Earnest pulled up to him and he dug the mud out of the rear passenger wheel twice using the end of the caution flag pole. This can really make a difference in a race, i have known drivers to have to pull off due to mud being built up in the wheels causing the car to mishandle and vibrate out of control. Be aware this service is being offered if needed.
KristyTex

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 08:05:21 pm »

I seen that also............alot of rules or services are changed for a selected few......
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 08:31:10 pm »

Then again, you could use a mud plug and avoid this all together.

Just a thought.  I guess you never know until you ask, right?
dirtbag

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 09:28:32 pm »

You have got to be kidding me.  That's all you have to talk about after a night of racing HuhHuh?    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 09:37:09 pm by dirtbag » Logged
bigdog50

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 04:34:03 am »

Hey dirtbag u going to lufkin tonite hope u sale that car Grin
bigdog50

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 04:42:11 am »

Who is the new official in turn 4 he might not know the rule BUT the flagman looked that direction and watched him do it DON'T they have radios lol but everybody is tired at the end of a long season let it go lol see yall friday
dirtbag

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 01:44:32 pm »

I didn't make it last night. Still for sale !  You would look good behind the wheel. Grin
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 01:57:20 pm »

HEY G HE WOULDN'T LOOK GOOD IN IT HE WOULD LOOK HuhHuhHuh?Y IN IT Cheesy Grin GO GET YOU SOME OF THAT NOVA BIG DOG Cool
newguy

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 07:47:23 pm »

ok guys i didnt think about it when it was happening but earnest asked me to check his rr wheel he thought it was about to come off or something. i noticed the mud and the racer in me thought "pull it out." he came back the second time and i knocked it out again and i shouldnt have. im not the mans friend or anything i have never even really talked to him before and i would have had the same reaction with any racer if they had pulled up to me and asked to check a wheel. i looked for earnest after the races were over and i had thought about it. i looked for him to tell him to invest in a mud plug next time because it wouldnt happen again but he was already gone by the time i got around to it. i apologize to the street stock guys but my reaction would have been the same no matter who pulled up to me. true, its not my job but i didnt think about it at the time.
Brian88

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 08:30:10 pm »

Its no big deal Newguy!!
TurboTyler
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 09:13:29 pm »

seriously this is what yall are crying about in the ss race? there was other stuff in that race that should had been noticed but i guess im the only one that pays attention.
redroosterracing

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 10:04:09 pm »

LIKE WOMEN IN A BEAUTY SHOP!!!!!   thanks for the help NEWGUY

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 11:46:14 pm »

HEY TURBO WE NOTICED!!! IT IS WHAT IT IS HUH!
bigdog50

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 12:49:42 am »

Hey turbo don't u work for gary on friday nites u should be working and not watching racin lmao  Grin Grin Grin who's your supervisor, kids lol go to time out lol  Grin Grin where that limited whats takin so long a motor don't take that long too build
HarrisRacing28

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 01:10:39 am »

Ill just drop my jack and wheel off at entrance 4 newguy to change j/k if its caution and theres a quik fix like that or loose metel rip it off and race i want to race my comp. at there best
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: