Golden Triangle Speedway
November 28, 2014, 08:16:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official in Turn 4  (Read 3482 times)
strocker ace

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2010, 01:24:16 am »

hey guys lay off the new guy he was just helping if is was yall he would do the same thang
dirtworks52

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2010, 01:33:51 am »

Hey turbo don't u work for gary on friday nites u should be working and not watching racin lmao  Grin Grin Grin who's your supervisor, kids lol go to time out lol  Grin Grin where that limited whats takin so long a motor don't take that long too build
fyi the reason it is taking so long is the parts are not ordered when they need too be  one is ordered one day and one is ordered the next and so on and so on.   hehehehe   just jacking with u tinky..........
newguy

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2010, 01:46:53 am »

you guys crack me up. anyway why would i want to help one of the fastest guys on the track when  Go Fast (a personal friend of mine) was leading the race?? and no i didnt have anything to do with the call that saved his butt when he spun out. sob got lucky on that one.
go fast

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2010, 02:03:11 am »

Thanks a lot buddy i sure would like to forget about stepping on my (cant say that word Donna would have my butt) during the feature  And every body should know  newguy is one of the nices guy you will ever meet
Johnny Arthur
bigdog50

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 02:25:07 am »

Who is the new guy just give a name lol
newguy

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2010, 02:46:54 am »

Tony Ikner. I worked on Johnny Arthurs mod, Darryl Seals and Tracy Denbys late models and modifieds, and Johnathan Johnsons modified. Raced karts for a while. Been around a while not really new.
TurboTyler
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2010, 02:48:06 am »

aaron you know as well as i do if yall wouldnt had to go get the toterhome we would had been on the track friday night. dont even stir that pot about not having the parts. last part i ordered was last week. (not this past week but the week before).Tony is a good guy he would give his shirt off his back if he could  Grin and besides im not pushing the build as hard as i was. like everything else in this world it cost money and we are shorttt. so still going to the mini sprint races just taking our sweet time with the beastly build
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 02:58:36 am by TurboTyler » Logged
newguy

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 02:55:06 am »

Yeah im easy like that lol
thewayitis

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 03:26:02 am »

I have nothing against the new guy, just wanted to make sure it was known by others that may need the same service.  As i said, i personally have known of others that have went off the track while leading the race due to mud being built up in their wheel an thinking the front end was about to fall out, same as Earnest had told the NEW GUY.  This service would have won them the race at that time. Nothing against Earnest, he wasnt even a threat in this particular race, i was just speaking of what i had seen, and he happened to be the one with the problem. 

New Guy- glad to know you are trying to be fair, and you realized what you had done.  Thanks

Gerald- I was posting my opinion as you have done several times, if you dont like it, Tuff! But it is what it is, to bad it was against your friend.
newguy

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2010, 04:08:00 am »

Ok just to make sure that you know I understand what you mean I will tell you of a personal experience of mine. Two years ago when I was wrenching on the 98 modified driven by Darryl Seals we were at Beaumont and had a pretty good car. There was a cushion up top and as usual Darryl was rim riding. All of a sudden during a caution he pulled in to the infield. This particular race I did not go in to the in field like I usually do. I had no idea what was wrong and was p*ssed that he had pulled off the track with such a good car. I don't know if many of you know this but I work just as hard if not harder on these cars to win races and I take great pride in that fact. When Darryl returned to the pits after the feature he had the rr full of mud. He pulled off because the vibrations were so bad that he thought he might break something. After that night every race unless it was apparent that it would be dry slick with no cushion there was a mud plug on the car. So you see I too have felt the pain of mud in the rr wheel. I know where you are coming from but like I said I thought about it and even though I would have done it for anyone on the track that night I knew I needed to say something to Mr. Haynes about not making it a habit and getting a mud plug for his rr but I just didn't get the chance. So racers if you are reading this from now on there is no pull the mud out of my wheels guy in turn four. Besides I got dirty and that wasn't cool LoL. But guys thanks for not turning this in to one of those bad threads where everyone just gets mad at each other. I knew on the way home Friday that someone might say something and I was dreading it.
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 03:24:50 pm »

NEWGUY, SOME FOLKS ON HERE NEED TO GET A LIFE. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO THERE... LIFE GOES ON Grin
dirtbag

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 04:02:34 pm »

I have nothing against the new guy, just wanted to make sure it was known by others that may need the same service.  As i said, i personally have known of others that have went off the track while leading the race due to mud being built up in their wheel an thinking the front end was about to fall out, same as Earnest had told the NEW GUY.  This service would have won them the race at that time. Nothing against Earnest, he wasnt even a threat in this particular race, i was just speaking of what i had seen, and he happened to be the one with the problem.  

New Guy- glad to know you are trying to be fair, and you realized what you had done.  Thanks

Gerald- I was posting my opinion as you have done several times, if you dont like it, Tuff! But it is what it is, to bad it was against your friend.
...for your info i would have said the same thing if he did it for anyone else .........BIG DEAL....MY NAME IS GERALD COLLINS    ...WHATS YOURS TUFF GUY  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
31 RACER

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 04:40:46 pm »

Dang somebody done went and ruffled the feathers on OLE Gerald
I hate when that stuff happens Grin Grin Grin
TurboTyler
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 08:35:22 pm »

i think its funny when the forums get stirred up lol. deep down we all love each other  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin btw my name is Tyler King. im tough see.
bigdog50

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2010, 11:45:51 pm »

LMAO Grin Grin Grin IT WAS JUST NOTICED ABOUT THE MUD GETTING DUG OUT OF A WHEEL UNDER CAUTION WHERE EVERYBODY COULD SEE IN THE GRAND STANDS AND PIT STANDS JUST KEEPIN THE POT STIRRRRRED LOL Grin Grin Grin :'( Huh Shocked
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: