Golden Triangle Speedway
November 25, 2014, 10:57:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official in Turn 4  (Read 3473 times)
dirtbag

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2010, 12:03:04 am »

Tyler  I know your tuff !!!  Its these people that hide behind screen names.  Bigdog keep it coming. Lol.
newguy

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2010, 01:18:00 am »

I'm just glad no one was waiting for me in the parking lot after the races! J/K Nah it's all good guys no harm in pointing something out that you think is a little fishy. It's when people get too emotional about the sport is when we all stop having fun. I mean we are all here for fun right?
bigdog50

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2010, 01:18:37 am »

got to love it lol Grin Grin Shocked Huh Kiss
newguy

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2010, 01:20:37 am »

You have to admit the racing between the C91 and the 91 (or is he 92? hell I can never remember) was pretty fun to watch. Ole Gopher had his work cut out for him with those two chasing him!
bigdog50

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2010, 01:25:51 am »

We all make mistakes we are just havin fun with it on the forum lol newguy come by in the pits hb50 i haven't been there in a while but i will be there friday and lets have a laugh about it lmao  Grin Grin
thewayitis

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2010, 04:50:05 am »

...for your info i would have said the same thing if he did it for anyone else .........BIG DEAL....MY NAME IS GERALD COLLINS    ...WHATS YOURS TUFF GUY  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

My name is STACY COLLINS, TUFF GUY! And as far as hiding behind a screen name, APPARENTLY IM NOT! Your the only one that seems to have a problem with what i have posted!  The new guy didnt seem to have a problem with what i had said, and explained himself well.  I dont think my post was directed to you anyway.  I was just making it known so that this could be handled and the races would remain fair.  As i stated earlier, Earnest was not a threat at the time, so it really didnt hurt anything, it just needed to be corrected.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 04:56:27 am by thewayitis » Logged
newguy

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2010, 05:28:56 am »

Come on guys......can't we all just get along??? LoL Hey bigdog50 I've talked to you before now that I think about it. Guy I work with Vince Tomplait knows you pretty well he tells me.
newguy

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2010, 05:33:25 am »

Now that I think about it I wonder what I can do to get you guys all riled up this week......hhmmmm....j/k j/k
dirtbag

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 11:46:06 am »

...for your info i would have said the same thing if he did it for anyone else .........BIG DEAL....MY NAME IS GERALD COLLINS    ...WHATS YOURS TUFF GUY  HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

My name is STACY COLLINS, TUFF GUY! And as far as hiding behind a screen name, APPARENTLY IM NOT! Your the only one that seems to have a problem with what i have posted!  The new guy didnt seem to have a problem with what i had said, and explained himself well.  I dont think my post was directed to you anyway.  I was just making it known so that this could be handled and the races would remain fair.  As i stated earlier, Earnest was not a threat at the time, so it really didnt hurt anything, it just needed to be corrected.

lol  .........i thought i knew who this was Grin Grin.. i would have put money on it . boy was i wrong !!!!!!!! MY BAD
bigdog50

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2010, 11:49:49 am »

Ok lol my wife was a tomplait and yes i know vince very well see yall at the track Grin Grin Grin
TurboTyler
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2010, 02:20:17 pm »

lol  .........i thought i knew who this was Grin Grin.. i would have put money on it . boy was i wrong !!!!!!!! MY BAD
kinda weird how yall have the same last name Grin and i dont race to have fun I RACE TO WIN
gettinready13

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2010, 02:32:40 pm »

Hey tyler.  U have to race to be able to win lol.    When tht motor guna be built and in the car?     I haven't got any word on tht bike I was tellin u about
TurboTyler
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2010, 02:44:55 pm »

yeah not sure when the motor will be ready.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: