Golden Triangle Speedway
April 23, 2014, 04:39:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: youracer and wolf  (Read 8296 times)
mlp911

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2010, 08:25:32 pm »

who needs brakes, just use the car next to you Grin
NBRacing

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2010, 01:58:37 am »

This is Steve Nelson, taz and Luke's Dad and this is the first chance I have had to read this post and I would like to thank Gary and Turbo for sticking up for Taz. Both of my boys know that if I ever catch them wrecking somebody on purpose they will be bleacher creatures from that point forward. I know this is a competition and everybody wants to win what would be the point if you didn't. Mini stock is for kids to learn and want to grow with the sport but not everybody gets to start there. When taz got flipped last year I didn't hear anything about it and dang sure didn't start anything on it we have had our cars tore up as much as anybody but that is part of racing and we accept that. The only time you should not have to accept it is when its on purpose which takes the fun out of it. Let the young people learn and get off their backs.
Wolf

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2010, 12:28:41 pm »

Mr Nelson, what class & car does your son drive ?
NBRacing

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2010, 12:49:47 pm »

They both drive in the Jr MIni Taz is #6 and Luke is #3. This is Taz's last year in the Jr MIni and he will be moving up to Street Stock, But Luke has 3 more years in Jr MIni
Wolf

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2010, 05:22:01 pm »

Your a smart father..keep up the good work.
double bb

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 01:40:57 am »

Sounds like someone needs a big hug ! It is what it is and its in the past how long are yall going to keep kicking that dead horse. If that boy keeps getting behind that wheel he is going to keep gwtting faster and faster .
If yall dont start paying attention you are going to be chasing him around the track .
nobel6

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2010, 04:28:38 am »

when i started racing 3 years ago i had never drove one before i was learning also but i didnt tear up nowhere near the cars he has.my first year when i started i started half way in the year so no matter what i drew in heat or where they wanted me to start in feature i always started myself in the back that way i wouldnt tear anybodys car up or get in anybodys way cause i knew i needed to learn how to drive on the track first before i tried to start winning. ive stayed with it and took advice from other drivers and crews and now im out front winning races and havin fun with the other drivers in my class. yea everyone messes up ever now and then and causes a wreck but theres no need for it ever weekend.ive watched the 123 and the 22x in that class run side by side door to door for 5 or 6 laps and never touch thats good driving if you ask me, good clean racing makes for a good show
dirtworks52

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2010, 11:05:00 am »

you want a cookie heheheh ; Huh Grin
Wolf

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2010, 02:11:43 pm »

Sounds like someones jealous !! Smiley)
nobel6

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2010, 04:33:04 pm »

aaron nobody asked your 2 sence this is a pure stock comversation
ps22x

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2010, 04:48:30 pm »

i agree with nobel6 on that one i was the same way when i started drivin i think thats the best way to learn is to get out there and follow the other drivers and watch and listen when there lettin of gas and just pay attention and learn and if you got a question dont be scared to ask another driver ive talked to alot of senior drivers and asked all kinds of questions and they gladly answerd my questions and told me things that they see me doin wrong on the track.when they do tell you something you cant take it offensive there just trying to help you be a better driver. im glad to see that wer gettin more cars in the class and that we got a younger generation thats interested in the sport. like somebody said there our future winners so hang in there kids
TurboTyler
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2010, 05:02:25 pm »

2 cents?
bigdog50

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2010, 05:49:37 pm »

Hey Tyler i don't think Gary is paying u to be on this web site Grin Grin Huh because u stay on here alot lol Grin with your 2 cents just kidding and yes the younger kids keep dirt racin going ( I BLOWED MY MOTOR  FRIDAY BIG TIME  Grin Grin :'()
TurboTyler
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2010, 11:42:32 pm »

BIG DOG im at college when i post during the day. u forget i only work at the shop from 2-6pm, 4 days a week. and i got a motor in the back for you but if may be a little small. sorry 350s are so hard to find i had to build a 327  Grin Grin Grin Grin
dirtworks52

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2010, 01:58:37 am »

and nobody asked you for yours so whats your freecking point  and thats the best you can come up with
the funny thing is all u sons of guns can talk your crap  and know my name but i or anybody else don't know yours and all the other ones giving there two cents in this free speech world........ so stand up and and be a man or a woman (which ever may apply)
and have a nice day suckers......................................................

p.s.   was jacking with the cookie comment   and for future notice if i am dead serious   there wont be  Huh Grin Shocked or hehehe  at the end of the statement   kinda like the above comment
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: