Golden Triangle Speedway
November 28, 2014, 03:34:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: youracer and wolf  (Read 10265 times)
dirtworks52

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2010, 03:06:54 pm »

He wanted to know how I knew his name if I didn't know him, he posted what I considered a "threat". I was just showing him how I knew his name !!! DUDE
dude r u a woman ( no offense ladies )  you take what i say and turn it around.  that was not a threat, it was an example of giving what i get on this forum
besides the reason this topic was starting was because you and another person was being hard on a rookie.   u say somebody needed to tell him to slow down and start slow......    well go to him and try to help  not bash him on here that does nothing but make u look bad and gets crap like this happening.

31 RACER

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2010, 05:03:21 pm »

wolf is scared to go talk to the kid probably because he may get his back side swatted by a youngin
Wolf be a man and go tell the kid to his face what you think he needs to do because he prolly would get more of that then you bashing him but then again this stuf does become funny at times Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: