Golden Triangle Speedway
October 01, 2014, 04:10:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #5 street stock Phil  (Read 2615 times)
bigdog50

« on: October 02, 2010, 01:01:36 pm »

Good job last nite on your first win in street stock phil u and others in ss put on a show that was a good race Grin Grin Grin Grin
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 01:59:09 pm »

NICE JOB PHIL Grin LAST NIGHT WAS A DRIVERS TRACK AND YOU ARE ONE HECK OF A RACE CAR DRIVER!
redroosterracing

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 03:20:28 pm »

CONGRATS MAN< Yall had one helluva race and u came out on top!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
JUSTME00

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 05:07:01 pm »

CONGRATS PHIL.. I WAS WORKING OR I MIGHT HAVE BEEN IN THAT FIGHT FOR THE LEAD.. LOL
go fast

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 05:23:23 pm »

YOU DID A AWSOME JOB PHIL IT WAS A BLAST RACING LIKE THAT IT REALY REALY SUCKS I GOT IN TO STEWART AND TOOK BOTH OF US OUT  I DONT THINK WE COULD HAVE HAD 4 CARS ANY TIGHTER THAN THAT SO CONGRATS PHIL AND SORRY STEWART
JOHNNY ARTHUR
kena

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 06:19:17 pm »

AWESOME JOB LAST NIGHT PHIL!!! CONGRATS ON UR WIN!!!!
Philthy Phil
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2010, 08:25:24 pm »

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support. I absolutely had a blast last night. By far the most fun I've ever had in a racecar. It was intense racing door to door with Stuart for so many laps, and was very happy my car handled so well. The 3rd lap to the end I decided to take a look at the bottom in 1 and 2 and I saw Ernest's nose right there, and I thought, Oh man, here he comes, but I just drove my line the best I could and finally won a Main Event. Couldn't be happier.

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me on my win. Thank you Keith W. and Stuart for yalls advice and help. Thanks to the Utterbacks for their support and help. It's great to have friends like you all.
DRTRK23

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 01:08:46 pm »

what about the lap when you banked off the 91 car going down the front stretch and cut down the right front ? just asking .....
ElDiablo

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 01:55:46 pm »

Seriously DRTRK? As clean as he ran throughout the race, you wanna point that out? Phil has had the worst luck out on the track this year. To think that would be intentional is totally ridiculous. Get over it! This thread is about his win, not about your concerns. If you had a problem with it, he was there for a while after the race. But you're a pretty tough to come on here and bash him.

Great job Phil! You were an old veteran out there!
mikec

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 02:12:44 pm »

depends on witch end of the flat your on      c91                                                                             
DRTRK23

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 02:41:01 pm »

that was not a bash, believe me, I can give some bashing .... I was just asking .... but since your bringing up clean, what defines a clean race (not talking about this one) ... if you run 19 laps clean but crash three cars on one lap ... did you run a clean race ?
I'm new to racing and just wasn't sure the definition ....
Philthy Phil
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 02:54:04 pm »

DRTRK 23, I held my line the best I could in turn four on the high side and came out on the strait in the middle. I remember seeing the c91 below me as we entered the strait and we made contact. It was absolutely nothing intentional, as I would never race like that. If I felt I had caused something I would have gone over to your pit immediately after the race to apologize.

I am sorry we made contact which flattened his tire although the contact was at my left rear. I certainly respect Mr. Champion as a racecar driver, I know he makes a long haul and he is very fast.

If either of you would like to talk to clear anything up please call me. I am more than happy to discuss the situation.

Phillip Clemmons
409-221-9271
DRTRK23

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 04:17:18 pm »

enough said, thanks for the clarification ...
Racer_88

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 01:30:58 am »

Hey Phil i was not there to see this win...... Reading here sounds like it was a really tight race.... Gongratlations

I did manage to get to Battle ground on Saturday night and let me tell you that 3/8 mile sure is fast..... Again gongrats.....

Chuck

Chuck 88 SS
TurboTyler
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 04:00:54 pm »

this guy above me needs to chill. seeing how that race was forever ago. thanks for beating a dead horse man
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: