Golden Triangle Speedway
October 24, 2014, 10:06:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pure stock roll call for fall classic  (Read 3688 times)
jb88

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 02:17:10 am »

WOLF  YOU SHOULD GET A CAR AND COME GET YOU SOME .... I DONT CARE HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN DRIVING ANY THING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME ..THERE ARE A FEW OUT THERE THAT WILL HIT SOME ONE  AND NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT ..YOUR POP OFF VALVE NEEDS TO BE WELDED SHUT.... JACK WAGON..
haulsas

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 04:31:38 pm »

The season is over, now you can all go rebuild your shit and comeback next year and do it all over. Hell, you can even save all these bull shit post, cut and paste them into next year. You may have to change the car number or driver name, but the same krap will be waiting on you next year. Its called racing, not riding around. A pure stock feature sorta reminds me of a bunch of Labarador puppies trying to get through a pet door all at once...Just gotta love it...some how or another a lucky one manages to get through and then the rest follow.....
jb88

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2010, 10:11:01 pm »

THATS RITE I STARTED  13 TH  SPOT  AND  MANAGED TO AVOID ALL THE CRAP BY TAKING MY TIME . WITH THE HARDEST CAR I HAVE HAD SO FAR.. JUST DONT DRIVE LIKE THE OTHER ONES..SEEMED  LIKE IT WAS YOUR LIFE TO WIN  'YOU DIE IF YOU LOSE.IT WAS CRAZY..I ONLY GOT HIT ONE TIME 42 SLID INTO ME ON MY LEFT SIDE BUT DID NOT HURT ME WITH MY NEW NURF BARS ...THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME I GOT HIT..I DROVE DIFFERENT AND BY DOIN THAT I AVOIDED ALL THE PILE UPS .  SOME RITE IN FRONT OF ME  CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THEM  ..WHAT A YEAR END FINISH..MAYBE NEXT YEAR  YOU CAN BRING THAT 66 OUT MORE OFTEN AND GIVE US SOME POINTERS  YOU JW  I STILL HAVE YOUR TOOLS..CALL ME
bomber#62

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2010, 11:19:15 pm »

I would've loved to see  my favorite trio take it all home last night but, who'd thought the one with the most experience would've took the show. When he should've let the 123 % the 22x put on a show HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? 

who exactly are you talking about?!?! all i can say is my dad (27 car) started 2nd row outside and had to go to the back for a flat and came back up to 2nd so do you have a problem with EXPERIENCED drivers??
haulsas

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 12:22:32 am »

I dont know about pointers, hell ya'll have one more races than me. Some pointers huh,,,lets see... I have lots of pointers but they will start krap on here. Let me just say this.....If everyone of ther Purestock drivers would pretend someone they cared about was in the other cars, alot of stuff wouldn't happen. Winning a race aint going to mean shit to you if you cripple or kill someone doing it, Take that and apply it however it fits. Anyway......I had Vanderpool picked to get that 1000 dollar check. I am not taking anything away from any of the other cars so ,dont get your panties in a knot..... I was suprised he didnt win...I liked watching those front cars run together...That was some good racing right to the point it all went south....

Oh yeah, JB88 I did call you and you were whispering in the phone like it was a 1-900 # or something...so did you get a shot?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 12:25:41 am by haulsas » Logged
bigdog50

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 12:56:38 am »

I did not watch the race and haulasa u crack me up lol but the front runners in that class race good together 123,27,357, and others but they all have experience with driving and setup it's hard too run up front in pure stock if u just started racin thats why glen started a real stock class ( and yes yall need the younger kids in your class too keep the sport going and if u can't help them then move up a class)
jb88

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 01:53:54 am »

NO I DIDENT GET A SHOT..  NO DEER CAME TO MY AMBUSH.  BUT I WAS WAITN.  I WILL CALL YOU JW
bomber#62

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 04:56:26 pm »

when i started racing when i was 16, i was the only girl at HRP and i loved racing against the more experienced drivers!! The rookies have to learn one way or another and if it's by racing with an experienced veteran then so be it!!
Wolf

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2010, 05:42:17 pm »

I would've loved to see  my favorite trio take it all home last night but, who'd thought the one with the most experience would've took the show. When he should've let the 123 % the 22x put on a show HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?? 

who exactly are you talking about?!?! all i can say is my dad (27 car) started 2nd row outside and had to go to the back for a flat and came back up to 2nd so do you have a problem with EXPERIENCED drivers??
I was talking about the Jr Mini 28, PS28 & the HS28, all taking home Victories.....but the PS28, took the Show with his rollover !!!! Jackwagon...I'm headed to S Dakota for 6 mo to work...prob won't have internet in the hick town sooo,,,yaw give em you know what for me...man I'll miss stirring yall all up...have a cold winter...you to Jack Wagon 88
jb88

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2010, 09:26:32 pm »

GOOD  DONT NO YOU BUT I HOPE YOUR FINGERS FREEZE,SO YOU CANT START NO CRAP ON HERE....HA HA JUST KIDDING ..BE CAREFUL  YOU  BIG JACK WAGON.
haulsas

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2010, 12:21:31 am »

The only girl I can remember bring it to em was Tiffany Cain...she kicked ass and rolled cars and kept on laughing about it.....so did Greta Johnson...she rolled a Pure Stock,,,they put it back up right and she got 2nd that night if I am not mistaken......Maybe we need some female drivers...from what I know about the other tracks we are the only one without a female Pure Stock driver that races every weekend.....
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 02:29:00 am by haulsas » Logged
ps22x

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2010, 09:23:01 am »

well we did have sam 118 in our pure stock but she didnt run ever weekend and now she moved up to hobby stock
HarrisRacing28

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2010, 01:24:52 am »

plus the little girls in the 88 and red 66 car lol this is the first week off at gtrp and im wantin to go sneek in thur 2nite got any bolt cutters lol
haulsas

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2010, 01:16:52 pm »

You should load up and go to Battlegrounds. Maybe you could chase after some of the little girls over there...lol......get Mark to show you how good he can make his car break dance coming out of turn 4.....
Taz 3 pure stock

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2010, 06:07:28 pm »

i raced against Greta and won. she spon out right in front of me i did not do it. and i won the race. and guess what i am a women driver. just have not raced in a while. Grin

I like to make candles. I do own a candle business. I do like to watch and race dirt track cars. I have 1 horse (Stardust), 4 Poms (Candy,Buttercup, Cricket, Hershey). My little girl is Brandi Dale. Dale is named after Dale Earnheart.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: