Golden Triangle Speedway
April 24, 2014, 04:08:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pure stock roll call for fall classic  (Read 3352 times)
haulsas

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2010, 09:28:17 pm »

Thats nice, has nothing to do with the point of my post but congratulations to you on your win.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 01:46:18 pm by haulsas » Logged
Taz 3 pure stock

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2010, 08:00:39 pm »

did not mean to interfere  :'(

I like to make candles. I do own a candle business. I do like to watch and race dirt track cars. I have 1 horse (Stardust), 4 Poms (Candy,Buttercup, Cricket, Hershey). My little girl is Brandi Dale. Dale is named after Dale Earnheart.
haulsas

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2010, 11:30:04 pm »

You didn't interferre....Get another Pure Stock and come back racing. From the way it sounds with alot of people that I have talked to, there will be alot of new Pure Stocks next year.
Taz 3 pure stock

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2010, 05:34:20 pm »

i will maybe next year if we can finsh it. but i am not sure if he will let me drive it. i do drive a little crazy when i did race. and he said i will never drive again. but you have to drive a little crazy (somewhat) to win a race. Grin Grin Grin

I like to make candles. I do own a candle business. I do like to watch and race dirt track cars. I have 1 horse (Stardust), 4 Poms (Candy,Buttercup, Cricket, Hershey). My little girl is Brandi Dale. Dale is named after Dale Earnheart.
haulsas

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2010, 02:34:13 am »

Just let'em run it a few times...Then when its got some raceing rash on it letting you run it wont be such a big deal....They need to have some Powder Puffs next year....
Taz 3 pure stock

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2010, 06:15:05 pm »

i really dont mind racing with the guys. powder puff races sometimes is a joke. I might try willis. see if their powder puff is different.  i guess there is not a lot of women that want to race. i do but i only have one car, but i do sponcer 2 ss cars. Grin

haulsas

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2010, 06:49:21 pm »

Some power puffs are pretty interesting...A powder puff race was the demise of my first pure stock with the wall coming out of 2, another car was rolled and one blew the engine...6 went out and 3 came back without the wrecker...it was sorta funny in a real disappointing way....lol...
Taz 3 pure stock

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2010, 07:00:40 pm »

that does sound interesting but some are kindof how do say. boring, nobody wants  to watch women race. face it ladys we are walking in a mans sport. and some of them do not like it. but do we care (no) we just keep doing it. and maybe we are better at it than they are. they just can not stand it because it makes them feel small if a lady places ahead of them. but again i ask do we care (no) we just keep doing it. and some of us wear it well. Cool Cool Cool Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Grin Grin Grin

haulsas

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2010, 02:08:17 am »

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
bomber#62

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 09:56:40 pm »

ive never won a race and to be honest that doesn't bother me!! i love racing with my dad and my friends, i love the adrenaline rush!! I have raced at HRP,BattleGround, 105 and GTRP!! i used to have a big body black monte carlo,then got another monet carlo that i still have!! i would have been racing this year but when you move outta your parents house and get your own place, money is an issue!!! lol 
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: