Golden Triangle Speedway
December 21, 2014, 05:03:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a big thank you too.  (Read 676 times)
TurboTyler
« on: October 07, 2010, 01:26:47 am »

my dad and grandfather for helping on the install of the motor. aaron goodeuax(sorry aaron cant spell your name.) or everyones favorite dirtworks52, wouldnt had finished the install or had a block without ya buddy. and thanks fro or colton for helping on the install of the motor. thank you chuck for a awsome motor build and being patience on the dyno. thank you gary watson or Gary Watson Racing for the motor parts and the little addon extras for the extra horses we picked up on the dyno. SEE YALL FRIDAY NIGHT
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 01:47:17 am »

THAT IS WHAT MAKES THIS DEMANDING SPORT WORTH WHILE WHEN PEOPLE YOU CAR ABOUT SO MUCH HELP YOU AND SUPPORT YOU...IT HAS BROUGHT MY FAMILY A LOT CLOSER... GOOD LUCK TURBO Grin
31 RACER

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 01:51:14 am »

Ill tell everybody the whole WATSON RACING CREW is very awesome.

Aaron (dirtworks52) is by far a good person he is dedicated to helping out in any way possible Big Thanks for block and the help anytime we need it.

Chuck well what can I say about him other DAMN he can build LEGAL ponies awesome job.... Chuck thanks a million
The dyno time was the trick to finding some extra HP and couldn’t done it with out you.

Gary Watson... man just remember every time you see TURBO just tell him what he likes to hear I TOLD YOU SO, Turbo listen to Gary.

Gary Watson Racing a big thanks for all the help over the last 3 years we couldn’t do it with out you guys

Anybody needing to get a motor build done needs to go by and see them you want be disappointed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: