Golden Triangle Speedway
July 29, 2014, 02:33:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: how to draw a crowd  (Read 907 times)
TurboTyler
« on: October 09, 2010, 04:00:12 pm »

if glen would hold a 1000 to win in the limiteds every few months in the racing season. the word would get around how these guys like to fight on the track and tear each others stuff up lol. i would pay 10 bucks a night to not get my stuff tore up by sitting in the grand stands! i did notice, being my first time back in a limited in forever, that there were some cautious people. more than what i remember. but i had fun going around in circles...slowly....under caution. i wasted more tear offs under caution then actually racing. but like they say go slow to go fast. see yall next season! Grin
mlp911

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 05:20:19 pm »

i felt my IQ go up by sitting in the stands instead of racing the limited. Grin it was fun to watch though....
Gary Watson Racing

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 06:16:02 pm »

lol it wasnt to fun to watch in my spot
TurboTyler
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 06:18:10 pm »

lol im posting on garys account by accident again lol. i guess we need to start logging out when up at the shop Grin Grin
mlp911

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 06:27:48 pm »

its alot more fun when your not dodging the bullits Grin
Brian88

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 07:07:26 pm »

I guess my car knows more than I do! Thats the reason it didnt want to start and get the crap beat out of it and maybe save me a night in the Ol SLAMMER!! LOL  Grin Shocked
31 RACER

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 07:17:38 pm »

Brian did you make it into the feature and just not run , i  didnt get to watch other than our race because of stuff going in our pits and Now as far as DRAWING a crowd they need to keep the 65 limited car on the track all the time because he puts on a show or the other cars put on a show trying get out of his way that car has cause alot damage out there the last few weeks im just glad Turbo never got to meet him the way ole Johnny Brown51 meet him....poor ole johnny he has alot of damage to fix because his driving ...that car is fun to watch as long your car aint with him
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 07:25:51 pm by 31 RACER » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: