Golden Triangle Speedway
August 28, 2014, 03:01:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 171 Speedway in Leesville, LA is reopening! Have questions.....  (Read 1964 times)
dtown11blue

« on: November 13, 2010, 12:19:06 pm »

I live in DeRidder and was informed yesterday that 171 Speedway in Leesville, LA will be reopening. They will be following Golden Triangles rules to the "T". The banners and new signs are in the process of being made as well.With that being said, what car bodies are acceptable for the pure stock class at your track. The rules on the website here are a little sketchy to me. Thanks for the help in advance and look forward to seeing yall there for the reopening!
Thanks, DTOWN11BLUE
haulsas

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 02:38:56 pm »

You will probably get some opposing info but I will give you what I know.
   No camaros
   All gm metrics allowed
   El caminos, Novas, metrics
   I am not sure about big body monte carlos, I only know of one that ran last year, but he did run it in the pure class
   Gutting only of doors to allow for side bars, fenders for minimal clearance, interior for main cage. DO NOT GUT THE HOOD, CAB OR TRUNK LID.
   Keep the trunk floor board in the orginal position.
   the other rules are pretty easy to follow.
      there is a new rule floating around about no standard tranny....so you may check into that...
dtown11blue

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 10:51:49 am »

Thats for the info! I see they list the S-10's and Rangers in the pure stock class. How have they competed at GTS? I can only assume that with the S-10 the max engine would be the 4.3L. It would seem that the little trucks would be hard to get them to scale at 3400 lbs.! Any input from you guys on this?
Thanks, DTOWN
chanpatton

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 08:41:31 pm »

Does anybody know what the website address is going to be for Leesville?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: