Golden Triangle Speedway
September 02, 2014, 06:49:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go-Kart Track Opening!!!  (Read 5716 times)
racinjason75
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2011, 12:39:15 am »

question   speaking freely.  i do it prolly way too much.  Wink  but what if the words spoken are incorrect? does that mean speaking your mind is ok, even if you have no idea of what you are speaking... and during this speaking, what if the content is incorrect?  i would hope some one would verify their thoughts before making erroneous assumptions that would lead to the carpet journey....    does one remove shoes when entering the carpet room, or do they have to be on their knees? 

Huh Shocked Grin Roll Eyes Wink

now, im just sayin'  <happpy thursday>
31 RACER

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2011, 02:48:51 pm »

Hey Tyler I think we need to get your glasses checked out before race season starts because it sounds like Jason thinks that you didn’t see the forum that called a rain out and that you didn’t see the go karts at the track last Saturday. Huh Huh Huh
31 RACER

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2011, 02:57:36 pm »

question   speaking freely.  i do it prolly way too much.  Wink  but what if the words spoken are incorrect? does that mean speaking your mind is ok, even if you have no idea of what you are speaking... and during this speaking, what if the content is incorrect?  i would hope some one would verify their thoughts before making erroneous assumptions that would lead to the carpet journey....    does one remove shoes when entering the carpet room, or do they have to be on their knees?  

Huh Shocked Grin Roll Eyes Wink

now, im just sayin'  <happpy thursday>
[
/quote]
So what are you trying to say Jason??? Tyler didnt see the rain out posted or that he didnt see the karts at the track.

All he was said was that there were gokarts at the track after it was a rain out.(was there karts at the track after it was called a rain out)
(your quote) erroneous assumptions---yea right

The problem comes in when the true information was not put out there the first time about the rain out or not a rain out and yea i think he could have put it different but you know what he stood behind what he wrote when Glen went to the shop (Tylers work) and confronted him (kinda childish) for writing what he saw.

Just sayin
Happy Friday
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:31:25 pm by 31 RACER » Logged
racinjason75
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2011, 06:35:52 pm »

NAA..  ALL I AM SAYING  IS HIS POST SEEMED LIKE A "CHIT STARTIN" POST.  WITH MISLEADING OR INCORRECT INFORMATION.

""So i had atleast 6-8 go karters come in the shop saturday morning. and they all told me that the practice was cancelled saturday and they all were kinda pissed. So after work i drove up 90 to go to houston for the monster truck show. and i saw a couple (2) of trailers out by the go kart track.....just saying.""

THE PLAYDAY WAS RAINED OUT AS POSTED ON THE FORUM. PRETTY TRUE STATEMENT.  BOTH FROM WHAT TYLER READ, AND WHAT WAS POSTED.

THE WAY IT WAS PRESENTED BY TURBO WAS AT QUESTION:

HE SAW 2  TRAILERS?    THERE WERE  5 TRAILERS OUT THERE (4)LOWBOYs  AND  1 SMALL ENCLOSED TRAILER.

HE DOES NOT MENTION IN THE POST I READ ABOUT SEEING KARTS.

6 TO 8 KARTERS CAME IN TO THE SHOP PISSED OFF BECAUSE IT RAINED AND THEY WERE UNABLE TO HAVE A PLAYDAY?

why were they pissed? it was rained out on thursday, not like they drove out to the track saturday at noon and then found out...

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

the way  i took this post is it was written for no other reason than to try and start poo poo... lol. 

As far as glen going to the shop... thats all between he tyler and gary.  i know nothing about that.  but i know that tyler's post was misleading  and that is not what the kart track is going to need on this open forum if it is to be successful.  i think the post was uncalled for. 

i was also kinda poking fun at the carpet thing as i have never heard of that myself...  i was hoping tyler would have responded to clarify his post... 

<all in fun on my end>   Grin

go fast

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2011, 06:51:13 pm »

Rember towards the end of the hufman and port arthur days all of the crap talking that was going on . and look what it did to gokarting back then just some thing to think about and im not calling any body out
Johnny Arthur
racinjason75
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2011, 07:05:14 pm »

why i got all these lines in my words... did i get in trouble...  hahaa..

johnny i know of many forums that were shut down in  karting for all the crap talking<late 90s>... and parents talking about others kids and such...  we should all feel fortunate that there still is a forum here, and that gtrp allows pretty much anything written... but lets be smart about what we write...

racng4hr

« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2011, 10:37:57 pm »

u got those ones thats all they want to do is start crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go fast

« Reply #52 on: January 15, 2011, 04:07:23 pm »

and we dont need that kind of stuff .the only way we will rebuild karting in this area is for people to keep the negative coments off the forum if you got a problem pm that person ore aske them in person
Johnny Arthur
racng4hr

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2011, 02:13:33 am »

hey cuz!!!! what u gonna  run???
go fast

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2011, 03:19:21 pm »

pix from the play day are on ron skinners photos web site
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: