Golden Triangle Speedway
July 28, 2014, 04:23:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Go Kart ?  (Read 682 times)
Competitive Karting

« on: January 26, 2011, 12:58:51 pm »

Could somebody let me know if this is right.
$10.00 per person pit pass or $25.00 for 2 adults and 2 kids
Adults can pay $30.00 if you want to race for money (is this 100% pay back or 80% or HuhHuhHuh?)
Adults can pay $25.00 if you want to race for a Trophy
Adults can pay $15.00 if you want to play

After talking with some of the racers from LA they asked me the following HuhHuhHuhHuh

Does this mean some karts during the race would be racing for money and some karts racing for free and some racing for trophies?
If this is correct, If the guy racing for a trophy came in 3rd but was the 1st kart out of the karts running for trophies would he get a 1st place trophie or a 3rd place trophy? Huh Huh Huh Huh
If you the only one racing for money does it matter where you finish to recieve a 1st place pay back? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
If possible could someone post the possible classes?

Also Acadiana has posted there schedule. If possible I hope that the scheduled races could be on opposite weekends so that karters from La could race here and we could race there

GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 05:17:24 pm »

Just wanted to let you know that I am looking for some clarification on this.  Will post something
as soon as I get the answers.

Thanks,
Donna
GTRP
Competitive Karting

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 01:08:11 am »

Doug called me tonight and told me they might just start with trophies at first and have some larger money races later in the year. If they did money races right now it would pay 70% pay back. As for as classes it depends on the karts that show up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: