Golden Triangle Speedway
October 22, 2014, 03:02:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: alum on streetstock  (Read 728 times)
tech

« on: April 03, 2011, 07:01:43 pm »

I would like to thank all the street stock guys that came and raced at gtrp friday night they put on a real good show hope to see more. On another note to all street stock cars there is to be no alum on your car all steel even hoods and trunk lids the rule says it on the front page. But also says further back in the rules any singal layer of material that will be changed as of monday or tuesday. So im going to give you 2 weeks to take care of this minor problem. And to clear up some confussin on some seat locations i have checked them all once also checked them firday all are were they need to be The one thats been in the spotlite is 32 inches measured with a tape didnt stand back and say that itwas 24 inches. Im not that good and as far as  the 6 car he has a complete steel body front to back so if you have any questions on any of the rules just give me a call my # is 504-3343 or 246-1133 once again thanks to all that showed up to race fridaynight. Bobby bates give me a call on monday and ill tell you what i need thanks mike
st.stock38

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 02:36:49 am »

Seems the seat rule is gonna knock out some of the old st.stock that have been around for a long time. but guess they got enough cars so oh well!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: