Golden Triangle Speedway
October 23, 2014, 07:45:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harris boys  (Read 3282 times)
CLR_Racing

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 11:06:22 pm »

yea i got sanwitched in heat and feature. wrecking is fun just takes time to fixem. i will be ready for more smashing this fri. lets get it on Grin

you are the one who spun out in the feature and not only does it take time it also takes money. be a little smarter maybe you wont have to fix your car every saturday

The difference in stupidity and ignorance.      YOU CANT FIX STUPID
JacobH626

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 06:10:52 pm »

who is CLR_Racing?
HarrisRacing28

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 11:18:58 pm »

its someone that didnt see me spin to TRY and avoid the car spinning in front of me.
my car finished 2nd if u aint 1st ur LaSt dangit , i fixed it with a hammer no doe cha ching lol
CLR_Racing

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 01:45:26 am »

i figured it was your big nose you couldnt see over is why you spun out. you dont need to know who i am. i will say this you wont pull the crap you do with everyone else with me. you will wish you were still driving a jr mini

JacobH626

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 02:08:57 am »

haha i dont know what kinda stuff you're talking about but go ahead and hide behind that screen name. I bet your dad would be proud
Hobbystock3c

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2011, 02:14:55 am »

I spun in-between 1 & 2 on the first lap and I'm sure Ben wasn't the only one trying to avoid crashing. I hate that cars had damage but it happens. I had to completely rebuild the front end on my car but it's done.    I guess it's off to leesville this Saturday .
CLR_Racing

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2011, 02:20:17 am »

my dads dead but if he could see the races now days he would be saying the same thing

HarrisRacing28

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2011, 06:12:55 pm »

Hey clr racing.... this is momma harris...lol... what r u talking about? We have been getting some pretty good laughs out of this.... lets see...Jacob(our middle son) was driving the number 24 car Friday night... he flew in from florida for the weekend since he had a day off of school....he DID spin out in heat on restart... well he hadn't drove since he had his 3rd back surgery in Sept of 2010.... he did mess up and caused his brother Ben and others to have wreck.... he admitted to doing this... which we do admit to our mistakes....then in the feature.... drop of green....all men were anxious to race... we were last...long night...DRY track... actually nothing left of it....cars went into one and chain reaction from SEVERAL cars...it happens...its racing....no blame to anyone....by the way I film each week and you can watch the video if you would like...you can come with a bag over your head if you don't want us to know who you are....simple racing accident... noone did this wanting to cause an accident....why you keep talking about jr.mini i don't know...because Tyler wasn't driving Friday night.... I hope this makes since because I don't normally get on here and make post but just wanted to clear things up if they needed be... oh and yeah you r right we do have some pretty big noses....family thing Grin
JacobH626

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2011, 06:50:12 pm »

uh ohh you dont got momma in this one, i would back out while you're ahead buddy
CLR_Racing

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 01:52:02 am »

Aw man you done went and told your mommy. i was at the track and on the infield during the hobby stock race. yes the track was gone and i understand that. i was not just referring to this one race. Your sons are always wrecking or causing other people to wreck messing there cars up, but of course Glenn aint going to say anything to yall cause yall bring 2 or 3 cars to his track every friday night. With the car count we have been having i dont blame him and if your son has had 3 back surgeries he probably shouldn't be racing. thats just ignorant

dirtworks52

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 02:44:38 am »

Dude quit showing ur butt nobody cares about ur two cents. That's all I have to say cause this post ain't making no since anymore after u posted on here.  Heck u didn't even know who was driving    looks like u don't know Jack.   Much less the Harris boys. 

P.s.  get in A car and out of the infield then things might b different
haleigh-purestock

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 03:05:48 pm »

personally i love the harris family. they make for a great night of racing. keep it up harris boys!  Wink Wink
CLR_Racing

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011, 05:24:42 pm »

I am just saying what a bunch of the racers want to say. I don't give 10 pinches of horse crap. And as far as me getting a car you just motivated me a little more to finish building mine. So I will see yall in a few weeks if we get some rain
« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 12:32:55 am by CLR_Racing » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: