Golden Triangle Speedway
October 21, 2014, 02:02:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *** INTEREST IN A NEW LIMITED CLASS ***  (Read 13114 times)
agnasty92

« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2011, 09:35:51 pm »

i like mlp911's idea i want my car to look that that mustang off of death race with the mini guns on the hood!!!  Grin  Grin

jacob 409-673-9603
mudracer80

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2011, 09:44:19 pm »

As long as they were fastened securely and not loaded... should be legal.  Grin

Thats the best part of his idea, CREATIVITY

I can only speak for myself but I personally love to be able to create and build my own style body, I did it for years with my mini stock.  It gives the fans something new to look at and talk about. You will either hear “look, that car looks awesome!!!”  or “what in the hell is that!!!!”  either way you’re getting a reaction.
mlp911

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2011, 09:50:23 pm »

could have the fans vote on the best looking car Grin and the worst looking car Angry
TRASH

Dennis Guillory

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2011, 10:00:44 pm »

sounds good too me (recycle)
gettinready13

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2011, 10:59:08 pm »

Sounds good to me. Then maybe i wont sell my car           
agnasty92

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2011, 11:26:37 pm »

i really dont see a point in having 3 mod classes yeah its fun for the fans to watch simply because they are the fastest out on the track besides sprints and there are alot of wrecks but why add another limited class when the car count already sucks some nights. in my opinion a class where you can run any body maby with a hobby stock motor or pure motor would just be awsome i mean it keeps the money out of the cars while having enough speed to add excitement and look at monster trucks you have old and new bodys then you have like superman and batman and things like that are what the kids like and they beg there parents to come back the next weekend to watch there favorite car. i think this would be more interesting than another limited class. (no offense to limited guys)

jacob 409-673-9603
31 RACER

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2011, 01:36:09 am »

The only thing I wished is that on the regular Friday night / Saturday night races is that they wouldnt let the modified guys drop down to run in the limiteds these nights are for the weekend warrior to have fun.
If they are a registered modified driver they shouldnt be able to drop down on a regular night.
Special money nights are different but regular payout should be left to the regular driver.
It dont matter what i think SOOOOOOOO here is an Old NASCAR saying
GET IN / SIT DOWN / SHUT UP and DRIVE
Lets race..... get in or get out you know what you are getting in to when you buy a LIMITED
In every class you will front runners and back runners
You have winners and you have losers
You have LOSERS and CHEATERS
You just need to decide where your at
Us ......well our complete motor pan to carb prolly 2500 dollars
We are gonna run with what ever and who ever shows up ....thats just racing
Limited 31T dad
RR 188

« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2011, 12:48:13 pm »

I agree with 31 racer . It is what it is and if you want to get better you have to do your home work.
mudracer80

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2011, 01:10:40 pm »

I dont understand why some people have a problem with anyone running limited mods, its not like its a beginers class. Personaly I look forward to running with the best, guys like Howard Willis are what drive people to get better. I cant afford to run with them in a Modified so I'm glad I get the chance to in a limited.

agnasty92

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2011, 02:00:35 pm »

we dont have a problem with guys running limited mods but honestly is another limited mod class good for the track. yall have 28 cars listed for limiteds split that intwo and you have 14 thats assuming everyone shows up. then you have all these rust buckets in guys back yards that cant run them because there is no class... leave the 28 lets bring in new guys. just my thoughts.

jacob 409-673-9603
mudracer80

« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2011, 02:49:00 pm »

Yep thats what we've all been saying since mlp911 brought up the new idea. I think most everyone agrees that it would be better if a new class was formed, it should be what mlp911 suggested.

I was refering to 31 racer talking about not leting mod drivers race the limited mod class to.
31 RACER

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2011, 05:16:39 pm »

Like i said IT DOENT MATTER WHAT I THINK because the track will make the rules anyway.

What I meant about not letting them run on regular points night (NOT THE BIG MONEY nights)in the Limited’s.
It is a tough class to win in with out these types of drivers and when you let those guys in it makes that much harder for lets say the good / decent drivers to run at least in the middle because the HOWARDS/JOHNO/SHANE and many many more very well seasoned drivers will always be in the front.
Not because of the money game but i think it is from years of experience getting them to the front or starting in the front.
The everyday Joe driver could use the regular nights to gain momentum in his or her racing program and try to compete with them on the big shows.

If they let them race the weekly shows then shoot let them start in the rear every week and let them school the whole field on how to go to the front.
If nothing else at least that would make one hell of a show for the people watching the races instead of these guys starting and staying in the front and checking out how boring is that for the bleacher creatures.
There favorite driver Howard Wills started dead last in 24th spot and come thru the field like a freight train and won ( I can hear Jonathon yelling something like that over the speakers)

Just race...... that’s what we are gonna do and been doing it since Turbo was 15 and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.

But like I said it doesn’t matter what think because we will be there anytime we can to TRY to COMPETE with who ever shows up
31T
gettinready13

« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2011, 05:47:32 pm »

31 racer     Yall gunna be there tonight?
31 RACER

« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2011, 05:59:40 pm »

No
We just put some out of the box EQ heads on we didnt like the way the motor ran so we took our heads off to get them looked at and we found out that the heads and valves needed some work done on them and they where just brought down to the machine shop earlier this week
I am hoping for the heads to get back sometime next week cause we are ready to run for a while at least until Turbo gets the new mini sprint race ready.
Kinda sucked that we took them off but I needed some cheap HP so we are regrouping
Brian88

« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2011, 06:31:17 pm »

31 try some NOS!!  Grin That is what the drag racers call cheap HP!! HAHAHAHA
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: