Golden Triangle Speedway
September 03, 2014, 02:01:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: * NEW LIMITED CLASS CLARIFICATION *  (Read 737 times)
racinjason75
« on: June 21, 2011, 03:28:11 pm »

Ok.  Open discussion is great. Let me try to clarify this.

1. This is just an idea right now.
2. This will in no way take the place of the existing limited class.
    This is only trying to resume what the first limited class attempt failed at.
    a. giving an entry level class that is affordable and competitive.
    b. giving people a class to run in where money is not as big of an issue as other classes.
    c. give "lil dogs"  a porch to play on that the "big dogs"  cant.
    d. simplify the rules and tech procedures to provide fun competition.
    e. make an affordable class that can attract higher car counts for above reasons.
3.  Structure the class so cars are intechangeable  with minimal effort so "lil dogs"  can move up or race with "big dogs"

we are here  just wanting to hear ideas, kick the thougts around, without a lot of trash talking.. so if there is a genuine interest, we will have something positive to present to track owners/promoters etc.

racin747

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 03:50:25 pm »

Hey im thinking this is a good idea for future racing my reason is because one day there will be no cars left to make race cars out of and then it will be just purchased chassis.plus the limiteds were affordable at one time not any more im sure brian boram will run great with them hes a great driver but still spending alot of money too im sure. but my thought has been to create this type class but try to build the chassis from like s-10 frames and metric while supplies last  i would use the lufkin econo limited class for example one day the bombers will have to be sheet metal bodied cars like these to have entry level classes but all this is my opinion but i would join a class like that if it is guranteed to stay same for X amount of years......all the unesssary rule changes just run people off.
Brian88

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 05:02:57 pm »

Hahaha! I am not a Great driver!! Lol maybe mediocre! If I ever have people complaining that I am cheating and win every week then maybe I can be considered a great driver! Hahahahahahaha lol
racinjason75
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 12:19:20 am »

brian who?  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: