Golden Triangle Speedway
April 19, 2014, 02:37:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WINGS ON STREET STOCKS?  (Read 5962 times)
DRTRK23

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2011, 01:49:33 pm »

guess it's time to start looking for a limited .......
mhowland
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2011, 09:20:47 pm »

I aggree with most that the Wing, may be different and may even look cool! But not whats needed most in the SS class. A good Dirt track tire would help more than the Wing. As far as body panels, We should vote on alowing Steel or Alluminum what ever you can get the cheapest. You are still gonna have to make weight. And I just reskinned my car, These old panels are getting harder to locate. The rules state the Monte Carlo can use either, well they do make the Allum. Panels for the Camaro too!
Limited24T

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2011, 10:41:09 pm »

well what ever they do they need to let the cars in the woods that have 2by3 rear frame be leagal and not have firewall and floor pans there wood be a bunch of cars then and a good tire and alumi body wood be great , they still need to be coil spring or leaf  no coilovers or3bars and  then u wood have good class of cars and fiberclass  hoods  too and the one that run none can leve ther cars , r they can change  but they still be on even field  none,  they  may even lower the wieght  a littil , thers too min  cars  siting around because of out of date  rules  and ever boby know it     like the guy with the seat too for back should be leagal to run                               
AREA51

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2011, 10:43:42 pm »

i wAs turnin my hobby into a street because of the wing deal...i loved the wings when i was a kid....guess i need to wait a few days before i order parts...
Rowdy51

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2011, 03:31:40 am »

I never had money falling out of my pocket to fully back my s/s when i ran it i just threw it together for track time. I liked the way the racing was, and liked that my car loaded up under its own power and wasnt tore to heck and back everynight i raced it. And Yes I might now have sponser support but I got another streetstock im going to build but its going to have a alot stronger motor diffrent gearing and a whole lot of diffrent changes to it.

StreetStock 51
RatFink

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2011, 05:50:36 pm »

So... for those of us that aren't registered SS drivers, what ended up being the decision on this silly idea?
redroosterracing

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2011, 05:55:06 pm »

Don't think they made an official announcement, but if I was a betting man......I'd say Negatory, just by the thoughts I've heard from us Registered drivers

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
SUPERMAN

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2011, 09:03:29 pm »

YEAH LOL STROKER ,,YOUR RIGHT I COULDNT CATCH THAT 6 CAR I DIDNT HAVE ?0,000.00 IN MY MOTOR AND HEY YOU SAID YOU HAD YOUR HANDS FULL WITH THAT LIMITED ,,,, I COULD TELL FRIDAY.LOL Grin ,BUT OH WELL LOOKS LIKE TAZ WILL HAVE A NEW LIMITED RIDE NEXT YEAR. Grin Grin Grin WHAT EXACTLY DOES CLIFF DO ...LET YOU BREAK IN THE MOTORS AND THEN LET TAZ PUT THE HAMMER DOWN...... MAN IM SORRY THAT WAS JUST WRONG BUT HAD TO GET YOU BACK Wink Grin Grin

"We're not out to let back or do anything slouchy. If we've got to turn em' sideways to make a move, we'll do it."   'Kyle Busch'
strocker ace

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2011, 10:01:12 am »

superman whats it say on the back of the car and ya i am just a break in guy kinda like a crash dummy but as for as you catching the 6 you could'nt catch the 67 car with the break in guy in it LMAO had to get you back.
redroosterracing

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2011, 02:12:45 pm »

I'm just glad neither of y'all are in SS anymore! That's 2 less for the ROOSTER to chase around the track.    But..... I'm rebuilding front TRAIN bumper and ........,

strocker ace

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2011, 03:32:52 pm »

rooster maybe i should have broke his car in then he would still be running lmao that way yall would have another donation to first place                                                                                                                                                                                                        crash dummy
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 03:36:51 pm by strocker ace » Logged
redroosterracing

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2011, 03:38:08 pm »

Stroker, I've realized, I either need to step up my engine program , or bring me a tow rope and practice ropin one them rocket cars.   Will you break in my car if I put a BIG ENGINE in it?

strocker ace

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2011, 03:42:08 pm »

rooster no need for big motor set up is all you need and yes i will break it in just for you but if you put a BIG ONE go big lol  run the guts out of it.                                                                                                                                                                                                               crash dummy
redroosterracing

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2011, 03:57:21 pm »

Ooo driver, don't u worry......... If I'm gonna cheat, I'm gone REALLY CHEAT......like my daddy said......if u gonna chit, chit a BIG STACK for all to see.   Lmao

strocker ace

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2011, 04:03:51 pm »

let the flies gather on the BIG STACK
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: