Golden Triangle Speedway
October 21, 2014, 05:11:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congrats Hayden!  (Read 1863 times)
purestock25

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 11:45:15 pm »

I don't know about that, BUT, He isn't above a little rubbing or rough driving himself! Been on both ends of it with him, and he ain't scared to push you around. Not trying to bash him, I like him, but he isn't an angel  anymore than anyone else...just saying!
Crashtest

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 12:54:17 am »

I like racen with all the PS; it gets frustrating when the race turns into a demolition derby, but I have started and been the lead actor in a few of them.  So I really can't complain all that much.  I know I didn't intend to start them but it happens, so I have to give the other driver the same courtesy.  Never said I can't be mad, but I cool off quicker.  Purposely destroying or tearing up anothers car is not my game. 

Wolf: I tried that come from the back to the front for the extra money, didn't work to well for me. I would try it again though.  I am new to actual driving and I like starting in the back.  I learn to hold in the turns or not to pass.  I learn were to get my speed from in the car.  Don't get me wrong, winning would be great, but the challenge is fun.   

Every car has a lot of speed in it. The trick is getting the speed out of it.  "A.J. Foyt"
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 01:47:53 am »

I WILL BE RUNNING WITH YOU GUYS ON THE 24TH! I HAVE ENJOYED WATCHING YALLS CLASS THIS SEASON. I GOTTA GET SOME OF THAT YELLOW 63 CAR LOL. LOOKING FORWARD TO RACING WITH YALL IN A FEW WEEKS Grin JUD UTTERBACK
purestock25

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 03:05:30 am »

Come on with it Jud!  Cheesy
Crashtest

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2011, 04:27:14 am »

Grin

Every car has a lot of speed in it. The trick is getting the speed out of it.  "A.J. Foyt"
BlueRacer

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2011, 01:12:46 pm »

I WILL BE RUNNING WITH YOU GUYS ON THE 24TH! I HAVE ENJOYED WATCHING YALLS CLASS THIS SEASON. I GOTTA GET SOME OF THAT YELLOW 63 CAR LOL. LOOKING FORWARD TO RACING WITH YALL IN A FEW WEEKS Grin JUD UTTERBACK

LMBO....O boy Utterback, here we go again...Smiley))))  Bring it on, love to have ya.

As far as the C word..idk...Now I'm gonna be bias here for a minute...not favoring anyone....IF you have the motor and IF you have the experience and IF the drivers in front of you are holding their lines...you can come from the back up to the front. How do I know this ? Cause our car has done it b4. And, it is possible to win the race by half a track w/o being the C word. Once again, depends on whose behind you not holding their line. Because we've done this before too.

But, when it comes to pushing someone out of the way, on purpose, I have to disagree with that. It is hard enough to get to the track every week as it is and then have to work all week to provide for your family and work on your cars. Not to mention how much money you have to take away from your fmly budget to fix it.

I say go have a good time, the years almost over with. If someone takes out a few cars....PLEASE make sure it's not the blue & silver 22x...LMBO....

THANKS
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 02:04:40 pm by BlueRacer » Logged
Crashtest

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2011, 08:00:26 pm »

I agree with you blue.  It was hard repairing the 747 when I worked in Beaumont.  Now I got transferred to Houston and it is making it almost impossible to repair the car now. 

Wolf

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2011, 02:38:44 pm »

wooo...deep 88.
aubrey cain

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 10:44:51 pm »

I would hate to ride with some of yall on the street if your always running into somebody on the track. Use your head for something other them a helmet hanger. Remember the gas pedal works both ways and if your brakes don't work pull the car off the track. There is always another race.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: