Golden Triangle Speedway
August 29, 2014, 01:58:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012 Rules for Street Stock  (Read 8913 times)
SUPERMAN

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2011, 01:50:15 am »

I CAN SEE A REVISION IN THE SS RULES COMING.............EITHER THAT OR YOUR GONNA GET A PHONE CALL FOR PUTTING LIGHT ON THE SUBJECT......WATCH AND SEE

"We're not out to let back or do anything slouchy. If we've got to turn em' sideways to make a move, we'll do it."   'Kyle Busch'
racinnut

Trade show special!!!

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 03:24:19 am »

ssshhhhhh   maybe they'll just drop it and go away......kinda like when you silent fart in public and you hope it doesnt stink   giggle giggle

If you cheating and aint winning, then they're cheating better.
clockwatcher

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 12:01:37 am »

i dont think that you know what a grey area is there superman or racinut you two dont have a race car so your not even in the picture so if you want to complain so much get you a racecar and come race but i think the only thing you two know how to do is sit back in your little ole grey areas and get on here and wine like a bunch of little puppy dogs so why dont you get off the poarch and get you a car and come race with the big dogs i forgot  the only thing you know how to do is wine about rules that dont even pertane to you unless you got a motor on you chair that you are sitting running back and forth to the computor to write somthing that you dont even have a clue to as whats going on anyway
Rowdy51

« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 01:20:49 am »

the longer we sit on here and talk about the rules the closer the 2012 seasons getting so lets just get the cars ready. It doesn't  matter which way it goes i am still going to run streetstock with the current ride i got

StreetStock 51
racinnut

Trade show special!!!

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2011, 02:39:44 am »

wow, Superman, look at this lil fellar here. Clockwatch, how do we know you race a car? Sounds like some big talk from a little man...what do you drive? Id like to go meet you in april, maybe i"ll give you a ride on my scooter chair.   P.s.  your english teacher wouldnt be proud of you,,,,,Breathe...  put a few periods or commas in that there post.  oh, and learn to spell.......must have your thong wedged up your crack to tight........   hey, i see your whale tale, when you bend over, to check the air in your tires...;-p
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:06:57 am by racinnut » Logged

Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 03:10:50 am »

wow, Superman, look at this lil fellar here. Clockwatch, how do we know you race a car? Sounds like some big talk from a little man...what do you drive? Id like to go meet you in april, maybe i"ll give you a ride on my scooter chair.   P.s.  your english teacher wouldnt be proud of you,,,,,Breathe...  put a few periods or commas in that there post.  oh, and learn to spell.......must have your thong wedged up your crack to tight........   hey, i see your whale tale, when you bend over, to check the air in your tires...;-p

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  You are not one to speak on punctuation in the slightest.

Not afraid to sign my name,
Jonathan Johnson
clockwatcher

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2011, 05:56:23 am »

Hey i come from the grey areas that you two seem to talk about so much.As for seat location that just seems to be a child like excuse to not race.and as for speeling well that doesnt matter.That just shows me you dont have anything better to do with your days.Since you dont have a race car to race.You guys must race each other to get on the web site to see who can write the fastest.Also you guys strike me as those who always complain about something.Even if you dont know what your talking about. So why dont you put up or shut up get a car and race then you can complain.
redroosterracing

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2011, 02:49:52 pm »

Boy, it sure is nice weather we are having.           Signed Ernest Langley.  Driver of the SS # 02.  Phone number 337-302-5914

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
sevencar

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2011, 04:38:42 pm »

This bieng Ironic is an understatement, but I own Supermans old #99 Camaro, ( the seat back car), Its been untouched since Superman sold it. Its for sale 500.00
mikec

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2011, 05:57:12 pm »

If someone needs a car the c91 is for sale
Crashtest

« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2011, 07:50:12 pm »

SevenCar: I'm interested.  Please send pictures to 409-549-2153 or robbie2153@att.net

Thanks
Robbie.

Every car has a lot of speed in it. The trick is getting the speed out of it.  "A.J. Foyt"
racinnut

Trade show special!!!

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2011, 10:19:32 pm »

Not afraid to sign my name, Steve Wilcox.   If you look at my profile, it has it in there. I use this screen name because i have always used it, Mr. Johnathan Johnson. I am not hiding at all. I met you at the Fall Classic, you just didnt know who i was, but,, I knew WHO you were. I even looked that car you were driving over, but thats another story. All will be settled when the flag drops, I just hope i figure out who all yall are, clockwatcher.

mikec

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2011, 12:12:37 am »

Car won lots of features in 2010 and fall classic and the grand look in Ron skinner photo 8500  roller
SUPERMAN

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2011, 01:53:26 am »

SEVEN CAR IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE IT BACK JUST TO  PUT CLOCKWATCHER OVER THE WALL AND THATS AN UNDERSTATEMENT ,,,BUT WAIT HE HASNT SAID WHAT CAR HE DRIVES OR IF HE HAS ONE. BET ITS THE LATTER... DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HIS NAME IS....AND ITS FUNNY ....THATS THREE OWNERS INCLUDING THE FIRST BUYER WHO BOUGHT IT FROM ME, THATS OWNED THE OLD #99 AND FOR IT BEING SO SIMPLE TO MOVE THE SEAT ,THAT NO ONE HAS DONE IT YET. I BUILT IT THE WAY ITS SETUP SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK IT WOULD TAKE TO DO IT ,,IF IT WAS SIMPLE SOMEONE WOULD HAVE DONE IT ALREADY! THINK YOUR SCREEN NAME IS MIS-SPELLED!

"We're not out to let back or do anything slouchy. If we've got to turn em' sideways to make a move, we'll do it."   'Kyle Busch'
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2011, 06:59:23 am »

Not afraid to sign my name, Steve Wilcox.   If you look at my profile, it has it in there. I use this screen name because i have always used it, Mr. Johnathan Johnson. I am not hiding at all. I met you at the Fall Classic, you just didnt know who i was, but,, I knew WHO you were. I even looked that car you were driving over, but thats another story. All will be settled when the flag drops, I just hope i figure out who all yall are, clockwatcher.

Steve,

Mr. Johnson would be my father.  The car I was driving at the Classic belongs to my brother.  I bought another car and will race as well.  I enjoy the SS class alot and everyone seems to be fun to race with.  Not sure what you meant by being settle when the flag drops, but hopefully that means you'll be at the track either racing or watching .  Either way is good.  Look forward to chatting with you sometime.

JJ
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: