Golden Triangle Speedway
July 29, 2014, 10:41:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 3, 2012, Tuesday Street Stock Meeting  (Read 847 times)
GTRP
Administrator

« on: December 29, 2011, 08:50:22 pm »

We will be having a meeting for 2011 registered street stock racers/owners to
discuss the rules for 2012.  The meeting will be at Johnson Xpress Lube, 6455 Prutzman
(behind Black-eye Pea) in Beaumont at 6:00. 

If you have any questions or need directions call Glen at 781-2801
st.stock38

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 04:03:29 am »

Wow didn't realize there was going to be a meeting, not that i would matter seems some people are set in their thinking!  maybe fill every one in on out come.
bigdog50

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 02:45:03 pm »

St.stock38 when was the last time u raced ss, about 3 r 4yrs ago why do u worry about rules if u dont race in this class,just bring your car and race it,r move your seat if thats a problem
st.stock38

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 09:11:37 pm »

Well just to let the big dog know i raced last year, and would have raced some at gtrp BUT for some reason they put a dumb rule in their in a stock car class not the hobby class or pure stock! And it's not easy to re do some cages just like the snap of a finger.
go fast

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 09:26:46 pm »

Ststock38 gator and gtrp have the same rules if you ran gator you must not have made it across the scales . And just to let you know most of use at gtrp are tired of hearing your shit . So come race or just SHUT UP we dont want to hear it .
31 RACER

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 09:39:10 pm »

Dang Johnny you sounded a little pissy there.
We are gonna have to take your key board away from you Shocked Shocked
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 09:41:07 pm »

Na Gary, I think he voiced what the rest of us are thinking....

Enough is enough.

JJ
Crashtest

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 12:37:18 am »

I try to stay out of the conversation if I don't race the class but I had to speak up here.  SS Seat rule is "rear bottom of seat can't be any closer than 30" of axle centerline". HS Seat rule "No part of the seat can be closer than 30" of axle centerline". PS Seat Rule " Seat must be in OEM Stock location. 

I understand the diffeent complaints and I enjoy reading some of them.  I also understand the seat location has to do with weight transfer also, but that can be adjusted.

I show up to race, period.   If glen said I had to move my seat, I would. Not saying I wouldn't complain, grip and raise hell but in the end if I didn't win the battle I would move the seat.   Because I want to race!

If we fill the track with quality cars and drivers this will help fill the stands.  Larger payouts.  I hope everyone shows up to race that has a running car.  If you can't call me, I won't even ask for gas money.  Grin

Robbie

Every car has a lot of speed in it. The trick is getting the speed out of it.  "A.J. Foyt"
purestock25

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 01:55:00 am »

Where's the LIKE button? lol
ruteman

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 09:03:32 am »

if i drive with you dudes this year i  sure would not cry were or what place some one wants there seat. put it were it makes you happy. are you feel the best. i promise i wont cry if you win from the back seat.  i am sure going to miss my pure stock friends 321 22 357 25 88 13x 83 63 and every one else but got offer to drive someones street stock .i will miss pure stock very very much   i will be in street stock this year. if cars ready.  works been slow for every one. pray for bills and racing money god bless all 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: