Golden Triangle Speedway
July 24, 2014, 08:24:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is wrong with Nascar  (Read 262 times)
LuvRacinRog

« on: May 01, 2012, 05:58:52 pm »

What is wrong with Nascar

I have been to Bristol and turned down $450 for my ticket. 58,000 empty seats at the last race. What do you think is wrong with NASCAR?   

I think one thing is the Saturday night racing. They can say that whey want about trying to help local racing this does not help. The OLD race crowd is loyal.  That’s why everyone wanted to be a sponsor.  I know more about the Saturday night crowd and  there is a lot or resistance to NASCAR where its old base was.

I am interested in your thoughts and ideas on what they have done to p so many people off, and what they need to do to get it “Fixed”

More in my column  go to www.LuvRacin.com  Click on the writers and photographers page then on Winners with LuvRacinRog.

LuvRacin.com is Your Racing Network

Click on your state for your local

News           and     Results
Photos         and     Features
Tracks         and     Drivers
Classifieds   and     Links

We need help to promote the drivers and racing in general. LuvRacin.com can provide nation wide exposure for your track and your drivers and their sponsors.

If you know someone who is interested in a job in racing have them contact me. 

LuvRacin.com has over 50,000 pages of racing information with in 3 clicks of the front page.  We want to take you to the races.

LuvRacinRog

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: