Golden Triangle Speedway
October 01, 2014, 05:52:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pure stock  (Read 4785 times)
billy5

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2012, 03:57:31 am »

keith...did you hang it up?
bigdog50

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2012, 01:26:32 pm »

ok my bad lol i didnt think it was u
JUSTME00

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2012, 02:35:47 pm »

ALL THE WHEELS OFFERED WERE THE WRONG BOLT PATTERN.. NO BIG DEAL ITS WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE I THINK.. ANYWAY I WANNA WISH EVERYONE A FUN SAFE NIGHT AND YA'LL ENJOY YOUR NIGHT IN THE PS CLASS...  I CAN'T WAIT TIL MINE IS FINISHED TO GET OUT THERE WITH YA'LL...

PATRICK LANGLEY
#00 STREET STOCK
redroosterracing

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2012, 02:49:10 pm »

You did but that one?   Good!!!!!   Hope it passes tech!!!!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
SUPERMAN

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2012, 03:48:01 am »

DANG, WHERE WAS THE VOTE ON SEAT LOCATION? LOL..." FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO WHINE ABOUT".

"We're not out to let back or do anything slouchy. If we've got to turn em' sideways to make a move, we'll do it."   'Kyle Busch'
tech

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2012, 11:16:57 am »

It sure is funny how when you guys get on here and gripe about what we at GTRP do wrong but when we try to do something rigt for the pure stock class nobody mentions it on here so if its bad it gets talked about but if its good nothing said what ashame thanks mike
jb88

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2012, 01:14:28 pm »

YOU ARE RIGHT MIKE, THANKS FOR HELPING US.I HAVE LEARNED ALOT IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS.THANKS FOR HELPING ME GET MY CAR  UP TO PAR....
Crashtest

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2012, 08:31:26 pm »

Well Mike that's the age of the Internet.   I have no idea what was done because obviously no one was upset enough to stop by and express their opionion to me.  Nor where they upset enough to post anything.   As far as the PS class I can only comment on what I saw. 

ONE HELL OF A RACE!  GTRP's PS drivers are some damn good drivers and they put on a great show for the fans! 

As far as that goes the SS and the Limiteds put on a Hell of a Race!  I wasn't able to watch any of the other races.   

Now for your comments go; the racing weekend is just now over for some with GTRP on Friday and the Sat/Sun race at 105 for others.  If they didn't race they probably had some type of family get together that was planned for this Holiday Weekend.   I don't mind posting for the Good/Bad but I have to know about them first.   Maybe If you would have started out talking about how y'all did what ever it is y'all did instead of taking a pop shot at us. 

Robbie. 

Every car has a lot of speed in it. The trick is getting the speed out of it.  "A.J. Foyt"
Wolf

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2012, 02:15:50 pm »

ALL THE WHEELS OFFERED WERE THE WRONG BOLT PATTERN.. NO BIG DEAL ITS WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE I THINK.. ANYWAY I WANNA WISH EVERYONE A FUN SAFE NIGHT AND YA'LL ENJOY YOUR NIGHT IN THE PS CLASS...  I CAN'T WAIT TIL MINE IS FINISHED TO GET OUT THERE WITH YA'LL...

PATRICK LANGLEY
#00 STREET STOCK
  I thought pure stock was suppost to run 4-3/4x5 if their bolt patterns were the same any of the purestock  tires should've worked unless it was not metric......hummmmhow does that work out?
JUSTME00

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2012, 06:05:45 pm »

THE REAREND IS A STOCK GM 7.5 INCH. THE AXLES ARE  DRILLED TO FIT A 5X5 BOLT PATTERN B/C OF THE OVERABUNDANCE OF 8INCH WIDE WHEELS WE HAVE... IT IS NOT A PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGE AT ALL JUST TRYING TO SAVE ALITTLE MONEY SO WE CAN MAKE THAT 214 MILE TRIP WHEN TIME ALLOWS..

PATRICK LANGLEY
#00 STREET STOCK
Crashtest

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2012, 08:08:30 pm »

It was a great show for the fans Patrick and I appologize because we might have jumped the gun a little last week.  Ya that car had one hell of a lead over the pack but this week Hayden pulled out front and good luck catching him.   He wanted that checkered!   

I'm glad y'all put up with us and came back to run with us another week.   

Hayden! Congratulations on your win!   

Every car has a lot of speed in it. The trick is getting the speed out of it.  "A.J. Foyt"
bigdog50

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2012, 10:06:47 pm »

Well i'm building a motor now so i guess i'm getting back in lol. I  dont know if thats good r bad but i want be racing every week in hs.Billy u still racing ur old car
billy5

« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2012, 05:44:48 am »

no keith,my 13 yr old son is driving it now..
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: