Golden Triangle Speedway
September 19, 2014, 11:41:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PRAYERS FOR PAUL BAKER  (Read 1361 times)
KristyTex

« on: June 16, 2012, 05:55:22 pm »

I don't have all the details but will post what I have.
Paul Baker was involved in a head on collison yesterday and they had to use the Jaws of life to get him out of his truck and was airlifted to a Nacogdoches Hospital. His wife posted on Facebook while ago that he is out of surgery and all went well. So Please Pray for a full recovery. Paul and his family are great people and have been around racing for over 20 years. His son is Mason Baker that use to drive Hobby Stock.
Also pray for the family of the other vehicle. It was a husband, wife and 2 children that lost their life in this accident.

KristyTex

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 10:14:36 pm »

I was told Paul had broken bones in his arm and he had surgery to insert pins and he has a concussion. From what I am hearing he is doing good and definately had a angel on his shoulder. I am sure he will have a long road a head of him
Gary Watson Racing

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 01:57:11 pm »

Does anybody know if Paul has been transfered to a hospital down here or is at home yet ?
                                                                                                Gary W.
sevencar

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 04:52:19 pm »

Gary- I talked to Pauls wife yesterday and she was very optimistic that he was bieng released to go home late yesterday or today.
Gary Watson Racing

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 06:22:37 pm »

Thanks for the info.Sounds like favorable news.We will continue to keep both families in ours prayers !!
B52 crew

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 07:41:55 pm »

Yes Gary, Tracy put a pic of Paul on facebook yesterday saying he was smiling cause he might get to go home. Praying that he did she hasn't posted anything else..
jb18

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 02:07:05 am »

Hey, I want to say thank you all for your phone calls, texts, visits and thoughts and prayers for our family. This has been and will be a tough ordeal for my brother and the family, but we are all thanking god that he is still here. Its times like this that remind you of just how many great people there are in our lives. Tracy and the whole family is so grateful for all the support and prayers that you all have sent our way.

John Baker
jb18

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2012, 12:14:04 pm »

Thank you all for taking the time to make and sign the card. It meant a lot to paul to see how many people are thinking about him during this difficult time. He is doing much better and is going to be ok. Thanks again to everyone for your su
pport.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: