Golden Triangle Speedway
October 26, 2014, 09:30:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL Pure Stock/Hobby stock  (Read 9336 times)
Crashtest

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 02:19:48 am »

I apologize again that I couldn't make it but I do believe Chris (the driver) made it.   I haven't talked with him yet because I am still dealing with my quarterly meetings.   I will see him tomorrow and see if he made it.   If he did we will talk about the changes and make adjustments from there.   

Every car has a lot of speed in it. The trick is getting the speed out of it.  "A.J. Foyt"
Huff83

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 03:02:37 am »

Thank you Huff 83 .    You need to start now as SLOW as you are !!!!!! Just kinding James thank you for coming tues night . It.s bad that everyone else in that class didn,t show up everyone there had a lot of good comments Question and answers.   Thank You   GLEN
Lol,yea,I was thinking the same thing.Luckilly my car is not far off of being completed,just need to put it all together.I think the meeting was pretty productive and think we have more interest in this class than what showed up for the meeting.Come on Pure Stock guys,lets get these cars to the track next year and keep this class alive.Yes Robbie,Chris did make it.
BlueRacer

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2012, 01:48:00 pm »

Who needs to attend a meeting when Jay Butts shows up. He calls & tells us everything !!! Smiley)))
Huff83

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2012, 10:18:57 pm »

Jay showed up late and left early,he only knows part of what went on.lol Smiley
billy5

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2012, 11:16:17 pm »

OK billy5,standard transmissions will be allowed in Pure Stock next year,so how many PS can we expect you to bring to GTRP next year? Grin
at least 2 of the 4 that i help with their cars....maybe more if all goes well.
jb88

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2012, 03:09:16 am »

i was there  aint  changing   nutn  on  my  car but the driver
dirtworks52

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2012, 03:14:52 am »

Say what?  U Jack wagon.....
jb88

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2012, 03:49:39 am »

hunter  is driving   im watching   
Huff83

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 07:26:33 am »

OK billy5,standard transmissions will be allowed in Pure Stock next year,so how many PS can we expect you to bring to GTRP next year? Grin
Cool deal!!That is why we voted to allow standards,hopeing to get some cars back in the class.
st.stock38

« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2012, 02:23:21 am »

Cool deal!!That is why we voted to allow standards,hopeing to get some cars back in the class.
  Now that the dumb rule almost killed the class it funny they are back sliding on their rules,  Same crap parked serveral st.stocks.  Funny how a dumb rule hurts a class rather than make them better.
Iwonsee

« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2012, 04:12:58 am »

Lord knows I dont agree with everything the Track says or does, BUT Really 38? If not being able to run a Standard almost Killed this class it was going to Die anyway. GTRP doesnt have to run this class at all, the track would survive. The Boss held a meeting and asked some questions and got some answers and in the end let the Guys that cared enough to show up vote on some things. This wasnt to help Him it was to help all the PS cars and this class. I am thankful that he did this to give my son a place to run his PS next year close to home. A real racer will race even if it means changing a tranny or a rear gear, Just like we did to head to Battleground this weekend. Thanks GTRP for the hard work. I think its cool to say guys like My dad and Randy's dad raced here, Both of us raced here and now our Kids are racing against each other here!!!
GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2012, 04:15:06 am »

Street Stock 38  This is my comment ( NOT GTRP ) Don,t even go back to the seat rule in ss it was only 2 cars that parked them because they could not figure out how to unbolt the seat and rebolt it . SO YOU NEED TO KEEP  STIRING UP SH_ _ AT GATER AND NOT AT GTRP.  We didn,t BACK SLIDE on the RULE (BG )  MIKE  said they where but didn,t so they where the ones that (BACK SLIDE ) not GTRP OR GATOR .    SO YOU MAY NOT BE AS( SMART) AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.     THIS IS FROM GLEN NOT GTRP I,M TIRED OF ALL YOUR NEG.  COMMENTS ABOUT    GTRP.   THIS IS FROM GLEN JOHNSON AS FAR AS ME  YOU CAN KEEP YOUR STREET STOCK AND PURE STOCK IN WILLIS    THANK YOU GLEN    
GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2012, 08:46:00 pm »

Everyone don,t stop the replies  //////  I didn,t mean to stop the subject I just thought it was time to till ss38 ( MY ) thoughts MOST EVERYONE  at GTRP don,t care about his OPINION       THANK YOU   GLEN         HuhHuhHuh    OPINIONS   and  ASSUMING  HuhHuh??
st.stock38

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2012, 02:30:06 am »

May be negative i guess but it's true?  Sorry you don't agree with everything i say.  Hope it works out for the class hate to see any class suffer from lack of cars.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:49:54 am by st.stock38 » Logged
GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2012, 11:14:58 am »

Thank you SS38 I hope the best for you and your SON           GLEN
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: